Green Apple

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea-Guy

1 Tasting Note View all

• “With a pretty mix of grassy looking Chinese sencha leaves and sizable apple chunks, the aroma from the dry assortment very clearly reminds me of the sour apple candy I loved so much as a...” Read full tasting note
    tea-guy 120 tasting notes

From 52teas

This blend has real bits of freeze-dried, nothing-added California Granny Smith apples and natural flavors. I’ve been drinking it iced and that touch of tartness adds a great dimension to our sweet sencha.

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

With a pretty mix of grassy looking Chinese sencha leaves and sizable apple chunks, the aroma from the dry assortment very clearly reminds me of the sour apple candy I loved so much as a child.

The liquor, a light yellow, provides somewhat lighter notes of that sour apple flavor, but contains a deal more vegetal tones. I noted roasted leaks and steamed bok choy.

I was a bit disappointed in the flavor. It’s not as strong on the apple as I’d hoped. That being said, its subtlety seems to soften the vegetal strength of the sencha to provide a nice balance for the palate.

I recommend this brew if you enjoy fruit teas, lighter Chinese greens (i.e. Lung Ching), Rooibos and Yerba Mate.

Cofftea

I hope the apple flavored green is just as good.