Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Black Tea

Berries, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

2 Images

• “I am REALLY tempted to get the iced version of this. REALLY tempted. My one hold up is how much I like it with milk and sugar, though... you can't exactly do iced tea with milk unless it's like...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 766 tasting notes
  • “Mini sipdown. I have officially finished up the last of my first package of this one. I have an unopened package still sitting in my cupboard but i'm fairly certain that will just be tossed into...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes
  • “This tea is officially my favorite tea. I have put my order in for a pound! Frank has kindly said yes to my request and if all goes well with the mail, I will be receiving a beautiful pound of tea...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes
  • “This was my first cup today. Had a late start, but it was so nice to get some extra sleep! This tea is perfect as a breakfast tea. Went nicely with my toast topped with butter and blueberry jam!...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 428 tasting notes

From 52teas

Wow are you guys in for a treat this week!

Here’s our premium Indian black teas (a little extra Assam in this blend since I envisioned it as a breakfast tea) blended with GREAT BIG, whole freeze-dried blueberries and natural flavors. I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY popular blend. Enjoy!

About 52teas View company

1 tablespoon for 250ml

Yep, this is a really good one. Too bad it is limited. Can we beg Frank to add it to the permanent collection?

This one steeps up lightly pink from the blueberry…but maybe that was just my red cup. Lovely creamy and blueberry flavor. I do have to admit this is my first blueberry flavored black tea, and it works.

BACKLOG
Just as delicious as I remember this one to be. :)
Still a definite favorite, and definitely my favorite blend from 52teas.
So glad they reblended this.

Oh man this is good. I love teas that taste like a sinful dessert minus the calories :-) Wow this is the first one from Frank that I really want to get a full batch of and always have in my stash. This is so creamy and smooth no bitterness at all. I never want to be without this tea! Yum!

Mmmm… blueberries. This tea smells delicious. And it tastes great. I’ve made Danish with this flavour. Now I crave pastries.

Thanks to Yssah for this tea.

So First things first I just got a ton of tea…. I am so excited but I was not sure which to drink first. I had just finished working out so I wanted something that would be good iced. I decided to try this… when i opened it up holy cow talk about some delicious blueberry pie smell! yummmm!

I steeped it and it kept smelling like blueberries and then I could smell the black tea. I ran the garbage out and came back and the whole living room smelled like blueberries. I doubled the amount so I could pour it over ice and at first I was not overwhelmed with the taste… it seemed just a hint of blueberries so then I added a bit of agave nectar and boom the blueberries popped! I can also taste just a bit of cream or buttery taste not sure which one it is but it is great! This is so good I love the smell and can’t wait to try some more of 52 teas.

It has been a while since I’ve reviewed anything, but I look a small break from tea. I have so many to try now that I cannot wait to get into everything! I won’t be trying them all at once though. Anyhow, on the the review!

I’ve been wanting to try this tea for a while now and was so excited when I got the chance to sample it! I do not have any blueberries in the sample I received, but I am definitely okay with that. The scent is pretty strong with blueberry. I am enjoying this tea. The blueberry is not overpowering, but I am not getting much of the buttery/tangy notes that many others have mentioned.

Overall, I am happy to have finally tried this tea and will continue to enjoy it. Maybe the other notes will show up in another cup. Thank you Lindsey for the more than generous sample!

Everybody loves this tea SO MUCH. My goodness. So obviously when the chance came I snapped it up.

Now I guess reading all the high ratings skewed my expectations of this a bit. I expected this just the best freaking tea ever. XD As it is, its good but it needs milk and sugar to be at its best, and I’m not sure how to feel about that. Overall extremely delicious and glad I ordered it, just wish I liked it more plain.

After much anticipation I finally got my hands on this cherished blend! After going through some trail and error I finally found the ideal steep time that would bring out the crisp blueberry flavor along with the subtle creamy notes without being overwhelmed by the strong black tea base. Once I found this marker I could truly appreciate this tea. What I enjoyed most about this tea was the natural blueberry flavor that was used as I find artificial flavoring often spoils what could have been a great tea. Overall given the strong black tea base this makes for a great morning brew but this also is a drawback for me since it quickly overtakes the blend.

This tea is good, but it doesn’t have as much flavour as all of the other teas I got from Frank. Blueberry is one of my favourite flavours so I’m hoping that it’s just the leftover cold I have going on. But the base tea is good either way.