Watermelon Raspberry Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

With Labor Day fast approaching, the end of summer is right around the corner. We’ve decided we need one last taste of summer in our tea of the week this week. It’s our Watermelon Raspberry Green Tea with real freeze-dried raspberry pieces and natural watermelon and raspberry flavors. This is a delicious treat, particularly iced. Looking forward to reading your reviews of this.

About 52teas View company

Thank you! Meghann M. for this and the other two in our swap. TI had my cup earlier this evening. This tea smells like raspberry and abit of watermelon with the green tea. Its a pretty tea to with the pieces of raspberry. This taste like a good semi sweet tart raspberry and abit of watermelon and a good green tea that I can still taste. This was a really good fruity green tea.

My Libre infuser mug has arrived! I literally let out a “yay!” when my boyfriend brought the mail in and I saw the box. I only had bagged tea whilst waiting for the cup to get here because the teaball I had was rusting (ew). LiberTeas has given me so many yummy teas to try that it was hard deciding which tea to use first with my awesome new mug. I chose this because I just had pot roast for dinner and I wanted a nice fruity tea. This is good! AND it’s a green tea! I bet this would be awesome iced, even without sugar.