Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush

Coconut, Honeybush, Organic Flavours
Coconut, Tangy, Honey, Pepper, Butter, Soap, Cheesecake, Cream, Metallic
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

2 Images

From 52teas

Do I really need to say anything else?

Maybe just this: DO NOT drag your feet on this one; it is going to go FAST!

Ingredients: Honeybush, coconut, natural flavors

Our new Tea of the Week for the week of January 31st, 2011

Now part of our My Sweet Honeybush line’s permanent collection.

About 52teas View company

At, you will find unique, hand-blended artisan loose leaf teas: a new limited edition creation every week of the year. We pride ourselves on offering truly unique, one-of-a-kind tea blends that you won’t find anywhere else.

This may now be my favorite tea ~ It’s really, really good!

Hooray! After over a month and a half, I finally received my pouch of Coconut Cheesecake.

This is delicious. As many others have noted, it’s rich and creamy and coconut-y. I am not tasting the cheesecake (maybe if I really strained?), but it’s delicious. It tastes quite like the Coconut Cream Pie, which cannot be a bad thing.

That sounds really…. yummy! :D

It smells nice, like these coconut sweets I’m fond of. I don’t get much cheesecake flavour, it is more like coconut cream pie.

Yum! I really love the honeybush coconut combo. These flavors really suit each other. This is just like the maple longjohn if you let it cool just a little bit the flavors really start to come through. This is coconuty goodness. I love it!

delicious! Creamy coconut flavor, perfectly sweet. Love it

This will be short: My roommates love it! To the point of bragging about it to random people coming in and out of the house. I liked it, not love. It definitely tasted like coconut but I had a hard time detecting the cheesecake part. It reminded me more of a Pillsbury graham pie crust + coconut.

Overall it was nice. Not too much’a fan of Rooibos or Honeybush, and I s’pose that’s because I’ve just become so spoiled by other teas.

Also, I was disappointed that the contents of the satchel was spilled out in the shipping package with an apology note from postal service. I guess they must of wanted a cup for themselves? Oooorrr they thought it was some form of “incense?”

I love coconut so I had to try this tea! This is the first coconut tea I have ever tried and while it is a delicious tea, I was hoping for a more pronounced coconut flavor. This is definitely a lovely dessert tea and I will certainly finish the bag, but my quest for a coconut tea will continue.

One of the best coconut flavours I’ve had so far is the one in Lupicia’s pineapple oolong. I don’t know if they make an all-coconut tea, but it might be worth a try.

I will have to check it out!! Thanks for the tip :)

It’s kind of hard to think of thick, dense cheesecake when drinking tea. But if you were to liquefy it I suppose this would be close. It’s not quite iced but it’s not really warm now but I do think it’s better a bit colder.

The main dry smell is nothing special. Neither is it when it’s steeped but the taste comes through and makes you not really care that there’s no smell. The coconut and the sweetness of the rooibos mix so well in this tea. I usually find that rooibos over powers everything but this is such a good mix!

140 °F / 60 °C 8 min or more

This tea tasted just as it smelled, like fresh sweet coconut, which is very rare to me. Usually teas smell really good to me but don’t taste that wonderful, so this was a very spectacular tea to me!

Quite nice with cream and honey. Not a lot of cheese flavor, but tastes rich and coconutty.