Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush

Coconut, Honeybush, Organic Flavours
Coconut, Pepper, Butter, Honey, Soap, Tangy, Cheesecake, Cream, Metallic
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

2 Images

From 52teas

Do I really need to say anything else?

Maybe just this: DO NOT drag your feet on this one; it is going to go FAST!

Ingredients: Honeybush, coconut, natural flavors

Our new Tea of the Week for the week of January 31st, 2011

Now part of our My Sweet Honeybush line’s permanent collection.

About 52teas View company

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

So I’m definitely getting coconut from this, but I’m not so sure about the cheesecake part. It’s tasty, but I think it’s the original blend so that might be impacting the ingredients a little. Think I’ll pass this one on.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

So I was really wanting to like this. The coconut was spot on for me! Unfortunately, unless cheesecake tastes like soap, the cheesecake part wasn’t. I honestly got coconut and soap. I dunno. Really weird stuff. Anyway, back into the Caffeine Free TTB it goes, hopefully somebody on down the line enjoys it!

Flavors: Coconut

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea was a disappointmnt for me. I love coconut and I love cheesecake. Unfortunately, I tried this several ways and really never tasted the coconut nor the cheesecake. It was pleasant enough, but not what I was expecting. I wish that I had tried the Coconut Cream Pie instead.