Coconut Cheesecake Honeybush

Coconut, Honeybush, Organic Flavours
Coconut, Tangy, Honey, Pepper, Butter, Soap, Cheesecake, Cream, Metallic
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

2 Images

From 52teas

Do I really need to say anything else?

Maybe just this: DO NOT drag your feet on this one; it is going to go FAST!

Ingredients: Honeybush, coconut, natural flavors

Our new Tea of the Week for the week of January 31st, 2011

Now part of our My Sweet Honeybush line’s permanent collection.

About 52teas View company

At, you will find unique, hand-blended artisan loose leaf teas: a new limited edition creation every week of the year. We pride ourselves on offering truly unique, one-of-a-kind tea blends that you won’t find anywhere else.

Not bad. The tea tasted a little weak, but I can fix that by adding more leaves next time. Too bad it was just a little bit of coconut and no trace of cheesecake at all (bummer!) I might even throw in some coconut oil just for fun :)

Flavors: Coconut

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

From the HHTTB2

After the strangeness that was my last cup of tea I wanted something I knew wouldn’t disappoint. There was just enough of this tea left to make a cup. I was excited since I’ve wanted to try this tea for a while.

I really like the coconut in this tisane. It is sweet with a fresh taste. No strange sunblock smell. There is also a bit of something tangy that lingers at the back of the throat. I’m thinking this is a nod to the cheesecake. It is an absolutely enjoyable cup.

thank you so much MissB for passing this sample my way!

i’ve had it kicking around since our last swap, saving it for a night when i wanted solid sleep… tonight’s the night!

very coconut, an odd cheesecake flavour thought definitely there. no metallic taste for me… but what i would describe as a ‘curl’ from the honeybush. i think this is a very nice blend! quite graceful, comforting.

thank you MissB, so kind for sharing. lovely indeed.

From the Caffeine-free/Decaf Traveling Box.

A nice dessert tea. The dry leaf smells like a pastry and looks pretty with the coconut bits. The coconut flavor stands out more when the tea is steeped, but I can’t taste any cheesecake. The texture is a little creamy.

Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box

So I’m definitely getting coconut from this, but I’m not so sure about the cheesecake part. It’s tasty, but I think it’s the original blend so that might be impacting the ingredients a little. Think I’ll pass this one on.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

So I was really wanting to like this. The coconut was spot on for me! Unfortunately, unless cheesecake tastes like soap, the cheesecake part wasn’t. I honestly got coconut and soap. I dunno. Really weird stuff. Anyway, back into the Caffeine Free TTB it goes, hopefully somebody on down the line enjoys it!

Flavors: Coconut

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea was a disappointmnt for me. I love coconut and I love cheesecake. Unfortunately, I tried this several ways and really never tasted the coconut nor the cheesecake. It was pleasant enough, but not what I was expecting. I wish that I had tried the Coconut Cream Pie instead.