Pancake Breakfast Black Tea

Black Tea Leaves, Marigold Petals, Organic Flavours
Butter, Nuts
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by hapatite

2 Images

• “Tea of breakfast yesterday, with some creamer. I wanted pancakes but was all out of maple syrup. Luckily I had this on hand - got all the buttery maple syrup flavors I needed without having to...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 765 tasting notes
  • “Something really important happened this weekend... Something important enough to keep me away from tea and Steepster for a weekend! ... It was my 27 birthday!!! 27... Wow... I feel like I was just...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes
  • “This one is easily my fave of 52Teas. I love the combo of maple syrup and butter - pancakes without the calories! Since I let this steep for the length of the cup, second infusions don't go too...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “I just downed a gigantic plate of tofu nuggets like nobodies business whilst drinking this and Prairie Berry. It seems like a totally strange combination of flavours, but somehow it really worked?...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1169 tasting notes

From 52teas

I’m tempted to start this post with, “You’re not going to believe what we did this week!” But we’ve created enough unique, one-of-a-kind blends, that I imagine our unique-ness is getting rather ho-hum.

But seriously? Who else would bring you a PANCAKE BREAKFAST tea? With the essence of hot, buttery, maple-syruped pancakes infused through our premium black teas (a bit heavier on the breakfast teas this week). Who else, really?

Our new Tea of the Week for the week of April 4th, 2011

About 52teas View company

mmmm. 192 water, just about two minutes, spot of brown sugar. Delish. About to try resteeping the bag. Will update in a few.

Dinah Saur

You and me, we’re going to sit down sometime and drink this together. I keep hearing great things about this tea! Oh, and sidebar, looks like it just became a new permanent addition, so you will be able to refill your coffers regularly. :)

Mmm… breakfast in a cup. There is a nice maple flavour, it’s creamy and not overly sweet. I haven’t really had good luck with maple black teas, but I like this one. (It was good with my toast, didn’t have pancakes).

maybe i was too Into Watching MTV news and watching the final of the cast of Twilights breaking dawn getting together… laughing as stupid jokes and staring Blankly at rob thinking * if only* that I tend to taste a little bit of maple in this but no pancake… I will have to try again when my mind is not being overtaken by twilight and tiredness lol but i do like it !

Thanks you Rachel Sincere For this tea I promise i will try it when i am not distracted!

Thanks to Bonnie for this sample

Well, I see that the Pancake Breakfast Black Tea has already been well reviewed.

When I got the sample, It smelled great! I would go and sniff it because it smelled so good.
This morning I was ready to give the sample Bonnie provided to me a try.
I brewed a small pot of water.
I passed on drinking it straight up and put 1 Sugar in the Raw, 1 packet of Honey and a pinch of milk into my cup.

It tasted like a doughnut from Dunkin’ Donuts or Honey Nut Cheerios.
Overweight people, drink this, and not pancakes or Donuts.
You will be a skinny bitch quicker.

8/6 – I’m making a pot of this cold and enjoying it.

Bonnie

You are so funny!

Thank you Dinosara for sharing this tea. The dry leaf smells really good. Mapley. First brewed I though naaaa this one is off a bit. I get the maple and butter but not really the pancakes. However after it cools down that’s when I’m thinking this is like pancakes oddly enough as I’m making pancakes for the kiddo. When it cools down there is a texture of like pancakes. That’s really makes this tea like a jumbo stack from IHop.

eeee!!! Pancakes!!! and pancake tea?!? oh my happy days!!! I love this tea, thankyou 52teas for making this tea!! Oh and I haven’t made a decent pancake in so long, this really makes up for it!! I added a tsp of sugar to this to make it sweeter, it’s so lovely, I need to be careful not to use it all up on one day!

The dry leaf smelled authentically like pancakes with melted butter and gooey syrup all over. Just thinking about it elevates my blood sugar. Once steeped it holds true and essentially tastes like just like yummy pancakes in a not so guilty cuppa, love it! :-)

Added yummy brown sugar. I really like this. Very carbalicious and a bit buttery.

Jessie

Carbalicious! Perfect way to describe this.

This is another sample I received from KeenTeaThyme (KiTT) and it is super yummy! I could really smell the syrup as the tea infused. The taste is pretty out of this world. I can taste the pancake and syrup and it is pretty fantastic! Nothing quit like drinking breakfast.

KeenTeaThyme

I can’t get enough of that tea! I have to slow my roll or I’ll run out…unless we can convince Frank to make it permanent at 52teas!

The Purrfect Cup

I think it should be a regular tea!!

Ok so first post in a while so sorry… just started back to school and have been trying to figure out when I will get to post so this post is a few days late but better late than never!

This tea is so good! It smells like maple syrup and a hint of black tea yum! After the steep it is a great amber color and smells more like tea with the sweetness of maple syrup and a hint of butter! First sip, yum, I taste the black tea, the buttery-ness, and then the finishing notes is the nice sweet maple syrup. I really really enjoy this tea in the morning it makes me feel as if I get my sweetness that I want in the morning with my tea! Love that, I really don’t know how Frank does the butter flavor but it is definitely there and I love that about this tea. So glad I got it!