Rainbow Sherbet

Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

• “I'm so happy to have this tea again even if it's just enough for a few cups. Thank you for sharing, *Kittenna*! So weird thing happened. I got Allegra D for my allergies for the next week before...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “Returning from another Unlogged Period, though not a Great one this time, a Small one. I had a pretty bad headache this afternoon for the second day in a row. Usually I like plain strong black...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Hot-brewed and chilled some of this a few days ago. It's ok; it mostly certainly is *very* tart-citrusy-sherbety, but it's a little bit on the acidic and astringent side. Perhaps it's an age thing?...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2606 tasting notes
  • “Yeees my pouch came today! Out of this world delicious, and I was brave and steeped it with *boiling hot* water, just a bubblin' away, and it wasn't bitter O: Only steeped for 2 minutes, but to...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 505 tasting notes

From 52teas

I know you are dying to know about our newest tea of the week. I am drinking it iced now, and it is SO delicious and refreshing and totally original. (Would you expect anything less from 52teas?)

We’ve blended our premium Indian black teas with real freeze-dried orange sections, freeze-dried raspberries and natural lime, orange and raspberry flavors (with just a touch of natural vanilla flavor to give it that smooth sherbet essence).

This tea SMELLS simply INCREDIBLE, like you just popped open a carton of rainbow sherbet, and the flavor is like someone melted a scoop of rainbow sherbet in your tea. Lime, orange, raspberry–who knew such an unusual combination would prove to be so delicious?

About 52teas View company

I bought this awhile back. It took me a couple of times to get it tasting the way I wanted. So make sure to have plenty of leaf and a short steep time. Honestly even with sugar with it being really warm the flavors were faint but when I let it cool this started to get pretty good orange,some lime abit of raspberry and a hint of vanilla with the black tea. This is pretty good cool and the flavors are nice and natural and refreshing. I really need to ice this.

This is really good. It’s boldly flavored, refreshing, fruity, and sharp. The aftertaste is nicely creamy. I find myself craving another cup. I’m learning that I really enjoy lime flavoring in tea.

I made this one iced using 200°F water, steeping for 2.5 minutes, and storing in the refrigerator overnight. The tea is slightly astringent, but not at all bitter.

This is the right tea as I get ready to head out into the cold, get into a subway to deal with the crowds in Times Square so I can go to work.
It has that familiar flavor of sherbets I had as a kid at Baskin Robins…just more natural ;)
Raspberry, Orange and lime nicely combined. No bitterness. kinda sweet..a little sugar “brought it together”, but optional
Another hit from 52teas

Drank a big cup of this hoping to get some more energy in my system. I’ve been going strong since 5:00am and I still have a ways to go on custom etsy orders D: This is one of my favorite flavored black teas :) I loved the SBT version of this too. It has sweet/tart fruity flavors that make a perfect sherbet taste :)

Sipdown (169/175)!

Oh man, I think this is officially the last of the samples I got from Kittenna way back in December! No clue why I held on to this one for so long either, it was such an easy one to finish off because the sample was really small. Perfect, in fact, for a cold brew – so that’s how I finished it off because “Rainbow Sherbet” is totally a cold brew oriented flavour.

It was…

Not good. Mostly icky cold black tea and funky, nondescript fruit flavour. The two didn’t really mesh well and it was really gross to drink, so I just dumped it and bought myself a sickly sweet Nestea instead. That tasted better, heh…

In other news work was a mess today! Our air conditioning was broken so the store was sweltering hot all day to the point where the chocolate bars were beginning to get very soft, borderline squishy. Like a genius I wore several layers of clothing and my heaviest pair of cargos (because they’re the most durable for doing labour work). It was very uncomfortable to work in and I was disgusting and sweaty all day with my hair clinging to my face and nasty stuff like that. Of course today Geordan decided today was a good day to come visit me at work with me being all gross and stinky and stuff…

And then on top of that, in the afternoon during the busiest part of the day our power went down; but not the mall’s power, no of course it wasn’t that simple. Instead it was just the power for our store. Apparently there was construction going on the roof above us and no one bothered to let us know – which is an issue in and of itself. But, the construction combined with all our electrical stuff and trying to get the air conditioning running blew several fuses and it took about two and a half hours to get everything running again. We had to evacuate the store and shut down for a while.

I rewarded myself tonight with a shower and some pear and brown sugar, though!