Mom's Blend

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Really, Steepsterites? Really? I'm the first one to log this? How is that possible? Anyway, *amandajo* sent me some of this a while back; I pulled it out this morning. Whilst I'm not a...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes

From 52teas

Shou Mei white tea, freeze-dried strawberry pieces, lavender flowers, and just a touch of vanilla! A special treat for Mother’s Day.

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Really, Steepsterites? Really? I’m the first one to log this? How is that possible?

Anyway, amandajo sent me some of this a while back; I pulled it out this morning. Whilst I’m not a mother (a fact that my mother whines about at least once a week), I’m still partaking. If your friends refer to you as their Mama Jaime, it kinda counts, right?

The first thing I taste is the lavender. It’s smooth, definitely the most prominent taste, but not overpowering (lavender usually slaps me in the face, so this is a very nice change). After lavender, it’s vanilla, and then the white tea. As it cools, more of the strawberry comes out, though it’s more of a come-and-go thing.

The more I drink it, the more I like it. I’m really not a huge fan of lavender, so finding something I actually enjoy that contains it is novel, yet nice. I should have known though: if anyone can make a lavender blend that I like, it would be Frank.