Lime Jello Salad Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

This is for the under-appreciated hero of the Thanksgiving dinner: Every year, it sits there quivering, unassuming, bright and cheerful and fruity… and mostly neglected for the likes of turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes.

It’s not your fault, Lime Jello Salad, that your deliciousness is overlooked on such an occasion. Don’t look at me with those pouty marshmallows, condemning me for my turkey lust. Here, I will make a tea inspired by you, and maybe then I will get to enjoy some of your delicious flavors—AFTER I have some turkey!

My wife makes a lime jello salad with lime jello, pineapple, and marshmallow every Thanksgiving. I’m pretty sure I still haven’t tasted it, but it sounded like a great group of flavors to combine with our awesome Chinese sencha green tea. Enjoy! And happy Thanksgiving!

About 52teas View company

The scent of the tea leaves is exactly what the name implies… Very sweet lime and pineapple, and quite impressive! I had high hopes. However, the brewed scent worried me a bit… It smelled almost like Lime Perrier… that very fizzy, almost salty, unsweetened carbonated water. So its really a toss-up of which way this tea will go!

Sadly, it went the Perrier route, and a tea that tastes carbonated with no bubbles is just strange. I might have to tea swap this.