White Chocolate Strawberry

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “Backlogging. 11 days ago. Friday morning. I wanted to go with a chocolate tea this morning and this one sounded good even though I haven't tried it yet. Honestly, I'm really not getting white...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: This is the first tea that I tried from the Box of Chocolate sampler. Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2012/02/14/white-chocolate-strawberry-from-52teas/” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes

From 52teas

One of the new teas included with the Box of Chocolate Sampler

About 52teas View company

Backlogging. 11 days ago. Friday morning.

I wanted to go with a chocolate tea this morning and this one sounded good even though I haven’t tried it yet. Honestly, I’m really not getting white chocolate strawberry from this tea. As it cools because I’m looking for it I think I get a texture that reminds me of white chocolate more than tastes like it and as it cools further I think I get some strawberry. Not a bad cup by any means, just not getting the intended flavor.

Backlog: