Butterbeer

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From 52teas

I got my recipe directly from The Three Broomsticks: Premium black teas blended with a bit of essence of rootbeer, a bit of butter vapors, some licorice root, chichory root and a touch of magic. Our Butterbeer tea is the beverage of choice for wizards of all ages, and if you have no idea what I’m referring to, please go on about your muggle life, this blend is for Harry Potter fans only. Well, okay, I guess muggles could enjoy it too. It is truly unique and delicious. A blend worthy of the 52teas brand of creative flavored teas. Enjoy!

Our Tea of the Week for the week of June 18, 2012

About 52teas View company

Miss B gave this to me along with her day #6 tea for the 12 Days of Christmas 2014. I was sooo excited when I opened this!!! I LOVE Harry Potter! I saved this tea for just the right day, and today was that, relaxing day with my Hubby. The black tea with the note of butter sweetness was good indeed with the buttery taste being the main thing I tasted. It was a sweet butter taste with a tad artificial aftertaste, but still good all the same. Thanks again Miss B, You Rock!

Oddly, I got away from using Steepster, during my business trip last week. But I am back! This morning, I kicked it off with a pot of Butterbeer, which did not get finished, before leaving for work, so half of the pot awaits my return in the fridge. Should make a tasty, cool beverage, this evening.