SBT: Neapolitan Ice Cream

Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

Premium Indian CTC black teas blended with organic flavoring. Amazing tea with a great Neapolitan ice cream finish.

Available at:

Southern Boy Teas is a brand of Zoomdweebie’s, LLC, home of 52teas.com

About 52teas View company

Sipping on the last of this while we wait for the fireworks to start. It’s actually pretty cool next to the water, and I’m wishing I had brought a hot tea instead of an iced one. Oh well.

I still can’t taste the vanilla in this tea. Strawberry and chocolate, yes. No vanilla, not even in the form of creaminess. The floral note that was present the last time I drank this is, thankfully, absent.

This is good, but there are several SBTs I like more.

Other than the Almond Milk, I’ve really enjoyed all the SBT’s I’ve tried and this one isn’t an exception.

I ended up cold steeping this for around 8-10 hours in my 2 quart pitcher. No sweetener or anything added, as usual. This ended up tasting sweet and feels just a little creamy. It’s heaviest on the strawberry, then the vanilla, and not quite as much as the chocolate. I definitely get a milk chocolate tastiness at the tail of a big sip though. This is definitely Neapolitan through and through.

Yum!