SBT: Rainbow Sherbet

Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

• “So I feel like I need to be honest with you guys: I curse like a sailor in real life. I say that because my initial utterings upon tasting this tea are not, well... they don't seem...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 779 tasting notes
  • “Oh, how I love this stuff. Truly like rainbow sherbet minus the calories. In fact, I like it even better because sometimes I just feel like experiencing the flavour of rainbow sherbet/ice cream but...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 767 tasting notes
  • “Cold-brewed this in my new pitcher. YUM! This is PERFECT for cold-brewing. Just add the two quarts of filtered water to the pitcher and toss in the bag, seal the pitcher and the next day -...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4391 tasting notes
  • “Iced tea of the day...... I am so glad I decided to try a few of these. Iced tea is a necessity in the Summer, and what better way to get teenagers interested in good iced tea than Rainbow...” Read full tasting note
    SimplyJenW 974 tasting notes

From 52teas

Premium Indian CTC black teas blended with organic flavoring. Amazing tea with a great rainbow sherbet finish.

Available at:

Southern Boy Teas is a brand of Zoomdweebie’s, LLC, home of 52teas.com

About 52teas View company

When I tore into the package – I tore right through the filter bag, so into the French Press it goes.

The tea itself looks pretty boring, just small brown leaf pieces. But it smells, well, like rainbow sherbet. There’s no pretense of ‘real fruit flavors’ here but it wouldn’t be rainbow sherbet if there were.

I brewed it at 200F for 3 min in about .75L.

The cold aroma is muted fruit, but it tastes great. There’s the orange, lime and raspberry with cream and some sweetness. It’s a little like adding melted sherbet like a syrup to iced tea but in a good way.

If this is any indication to what 52teas has in store, I can’t wait for the next one.

Yummy! Tastes a bit “sweet” due to the flavoring, without any actual sweetener in it or added. :-)

I’m pretty strict about the amount of caffeine my kids consume after school. They are both natural night owls, so giving them caffeine after noon is just asking for trouble. Since they are almost done with school (they still have a half day on Monday) and the first day of summer is tomorrow I decided to break out the SBT bag and let them choose a flavor. This eventually won out.

This tea does taste a lot like rainbow sherbet! It has a kind of mixed fruity sweetness and a creamy note that gives it a sherbet vibe. Both of my kids loved it immediately, and I have to say their mom downed her glass pretty quickly, too. Looks like this will be a reorder.

Iced 3 min, 0 sec
52teas

This is one of my personal favorites too.

Veronica

This one could give cotton candy (my kids’ favorite iced tea flavor of all time) a run for its money!

Marzipan

Oh good, I picked both with my kickstarter.

I made this tea according to the directions on the package and it was fabulous for work. It was so convenient. It did not need to be sweetened at all, but wasn’t sickly sweet. I got a lot of orange flavour in mine.