Caramel Cheesecake Black Tea

Caramel
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

• “Mmmmm pizza and...caramel cheese cake tea? Sure! Why not! Been having a lot of fun revisiting and playing with tea today, though I didn't manage to get it all logged. Tying to keep today to a...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4556 tasting notes
  • “Too bad shipping is so slow to Canada, this took quite awhile to get here :( But it's here now! Yummy, what a wonderful weekend treat. Smooth caramel with light tangy cheesecake. And of...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 790 tasting notes
  • “Happy International Rabbit Day! Here's the bunny of our house! https://twitter.com/awkwardsoul/status/381851208962437120/photo/1 being fed a treat, as he's pretty cranky looking today. Something...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 996 tasting notes
  • “Wow cool - I'm the first to review this one. I don't think I get a wizzo button for that or anything but its still kinda cool. :) This is definitely not lacking in the caramel flavor department...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes

From 52teas

Some things are just meant to go together. A slice of ooey-gooey caramel cheesecake and an amazing black tea is one of those things, and now, you don’t have to go to a nice restaurant and pay an arm and a leg to enjoy it, AND you can enjoy it guilt-free, even if you’re vegan! Here’s our new premium black tea blend, fused with natural and organic cheesecake and caramel flavors and blended with bright marigold petals. If you can’t fall in love with this tea, you should just stick to coffee.

Our Tea of the Week for the week of August 27, 2012

About 52teas View company

This was a goodie! Smooth and creamy! sweet and gooey. Very much like Caramel Cheesecake! YUM!

Sure wish I had more!

jessiwrites

Gah, that sounds delightful.

I’m not sure what I did wrong. I am not getting any caramel notes just a kinda blah black tea. I had to dump it out! Too much leaf? not enough leaf? I don’t know. Not rating this one because I am not sure what happened here….

GiggleGoddess

How much did you use and for how long? Frank suggested to try using more next time for Cinnamon Roll HB to see if that’ll bring out more of the sweetness of the brown sugar and cream cheese.

Yumm-o! This was perfect. I could easily drink this every day. It was perfectly balanced, just enough caramel with just enough cheesecake. I had this hot, well room temp by the time I got to enjoy it, but I’m thinking it would be awesome iced too.

I feel like my tasting notes have been a little blah lately, but honestly, besides 52Teas’ Butterbeer and Graveyard Mist (OMG) I haven’t really been inspired. Now, this tea tastes very nice. I get the caramel reference but not really the cheesecake reference. I do sweeten my tea. Maybe I will try it with a little soymilk to see if that brings out the cheesecake flavor. It was good, just for me there was no WOW factor. Am I just spoiled?

Whoa. This is some seriously dead-on flavor. Creamy caramel goodness, yum! It holds up well to a second steep too. This is making me feel all warm and cozy. Thanks for putting some in my Secret Turkey package, RogersCK!

I made a pitcher of this tea at the beginning of the week and have been enjoying it chilled each morning. I brewed it using water just under boiling for 3 minutes.

This is a great caramel black tea. It is smooth, creamy, and kind of sweet. I don’t add sugar or dairy to my tea in general. The sweetness in this case is all the tea. The cheesecake comes through in the aftertaste for me. This has been an enjoyable tea that I looked forward to drinking.

Oh my wow.
This is one of the few flavored teas I’ve tried that actually tastes as I expected. It’s delicious! The caramel and cheesecake flavors are perfectly balanced and do not taste artificial.
I’m in love.