Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake

Caramel, Cream, Molasses, Cloves
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

Yes, it’s that time of year again, time for a pumpkin blend, but not just any pumpkin blend. Here’s our premium black teas blended with marigold petals and natural and organic flavors. It’s a guilt-free (vegan even) caramelly, cheesecakey, pumpkiny feast for your sweet-tooth all wrapped up in the hug of a great cuppa premium black tea.

Our Tea of the Week for the week of September 24, 2012

About 52teas View company

Another 52Teas Sample that I received from CK :)

This tea smells like a spicy caramel and pumpkin pie. It tastes like pumpkin pie spices, but the pumpkin itself remains mostly in the smell as does the caramel. I don’t get any cheesecake from it, but that’s quite alright as I don’t like cheesecake.

It’s not the best pumpkin spice tea that I’ve had, but there’s nothing bad about it either.

Smells nice like pumpkin. Maybe I brewed this too long. The flavour is mostly spicy, and caramel. A little of the pumpkin comes out, but I don’t get any cheesecake. It’s nice as an autumn caramel tea.

Wasn’t a giant fan of this sample that Azzrian kindly sent me. Tried it with 1 tsp and 2 tsp and neither seemed to do it for me. A big fan of Della terra’s grandma’s pumpkin spice too.

It’s so hot that I’ve been cold brewing teas that I have a lot of even though it kind of seems like I should not or at the least that it’s not like you would immediately think yes, this sounds like it would taste good cold. Not bad though, the pumpkin spicy taste is ok and it’s creamy so cheesecake like. I think that I actually like it better hot but it’s not horrible cold… But I don’t think I’ll be craving any more of this cold at least.

Having a bit of a furniture crisis here. Can’t seem to fit my china cabinet and table into the allotted space. Soooooo I decided to drink some tea. It’s been cool and rainy here today, pumpkin it is.

I got a sample of this from JackieT – Thanks Jackie.

Sadly I didn’t love this. It’s far too subtle for my tastes. I get some pumpkinish spice, some sweet could be caramel, not really any cheesecake.

Glad to have tried it, would not seek out more of it.

Another awesome sample from Will Work For Tea!

Oh man does this ever smell heavenly. I can tell already 52Teas and I will have a great relationship.

Oh pumpkin, you are delicious in a pie and in a tea.

Many thanks to QueenOfTarts for this wonderful sample! Wow! I have to say I’m impressed! One of the best dessert teas I’ve had in a long time. Like most people who’ve had this tea, I agree with the assessment that the black tea is kind of hidden in the mix, and I’m not getting a whole lot of cheesecake flavours coming through… however what I AM getting is a whole lot of yumminess! :) You can definitely taste the pumpkin, and the spice, and also the caramel (which, for the record, is one of my all-time favourite things!) and they blend together in a sweet concoction that’s all-around delicious! I’m not a huge pumpkin fan, but in this context, it’s quite nice. Thanks again for the lovely tea! I’ll be enjoying this one for some time to come! :)

This smelled fantastic in the bag! I may have brewed it a touch too long. When I first sipped it I was ho hum about it. A little bitter with pumpkin. I added some sugar and the cheesecake taste came out. Added a little more to see what would happen and the cheesecake flavor was even more pronounced with a pumpkin taste lingering. Even with the flavors being more pronounced than the initial few sips, the taste is not a full mouth assault and I kind of like being assaulted by my tea. Oh god! My second steeping I managed to murder with some soy milk. Yuck! I think I need to try this with some real cream. Trying with real cream… nope, that doesn’t work either. I seems like any cream kills the pumpkin flavor. This one is best with just sugar. Unfortunately I have gone through the whole sample now.

So I about screamed when I opened this, I was so excited. Taste wise, the first flavor I notice is the pumpkin. The caramel is very present, with the cheesecake taste being the most subtle. A pinch of sweetener really enhances the flavors.

Okay Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake, up until now we’ve had a rocky relationship. I am determined to like you and you just wanna be a spicy, clove-y tea for me. And clearly I’m the problem since all of the other reviews mention all of the pumpkin/caramel/cheesecake flavours they get. So it appears that my taste buds need to get it together.

This time I’m trying it with some lactose-free dairy thing that my Mum’s been telling me to try and a buttload of vanilla agave. This time the tea’s much sweeter and creamier and I’m getting a small hint of pumpkin spice. But I still feel like I could get it to be better. Sigh.

I feel like everyone’s reviews of this are so eloquent and nice and I just pop in like a mad scientist who’s trying to get the “perfect brew”. So in other words, I feel like Belle’s father in Beauty and the Beast.

Everyone: oh I loved the caramel/pumpkin/cheesecake flavours!
Me: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/pattygopez/default/21-best-tv-movie-dads—large-msg-130808168094.jpg BUT HOW?