Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake

Caramel, Cream, Molasses, Cloves
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

Yes, it’s that time of year again, time for a pumpkin blend, but not just any pumpkin blend. Here’s our premium black teas blended with marigold petals and natural and organic flavors. It’s a guilt-free (vegan even) caramelly, cheesecakey, pumpkiny feast for your sweet-tooth all wrapped up in the hug of a great cuppa premium black tea.

Our Tea of the Week for the week of September 24, 2012

About 52teas View company

So, the first time I tried this tea, I oversteeped it. This morning was much better, though, so I thought I’d weigh in.

The smell coming off the loose leaf is intoxicating. I could almost just sit there for five minutes smelling it and be totally satisfied.

Almost. ;)

I tried it first black, with just a single tea scoop of sugar. The pumpkin was there, but the black tea tasted off somehow, and the caramel was almost toasty, like it had been cooked right to the point of being almost burned. However, after I added a TINY splash of milk and a little more sugar, WHAM, the caramel mellowed and sweetened, and the creamy, tangy cheesecake made itself known! So, boys and girls, the lesson here for me is simple: never have this tea without some sort of cream/milk element. :) Super delicious!!

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Molasses

Thanks to CrowKettle for sending me this tea!

I am enjoying this tea thoroughly, though I am not getting much pumpkin from it. It just tastes like a nice mildly spiced creamy black tea. The winning pumpkin tea IMO is still Butiki’s Pumpkin Milkshake for sure! But I will still easily drink this one, for sure :)

Stephanie

Actually, the main thing from the name of the tea I am getting from it is caramel. Not much pumpkin or cheesecake, but a mildly spicy caramel! Yum!

I tried a bit of this one yesterday afternoon. My taste buds are still recovering from a cold so I’m not sure about my thoughts on this one yet.

Yesterday I got caramel and black tea, not much more. I’m hoping that since my tastebuds are inept at the current time that I will enjoy this one more in a few days… Hopefully picking up the pumpkin and the cheesecake. If not, still a very drinkable cup, just hoping it will live up to it’s name for me.

I will hold off on rating this one for now until I can give it a fair shake. Thanks so much Crowkettle for sharing this one with me.

Got this from my swap with Eva. I was a little leery of more pumpkin-flavored tea, as the last one I had was not to my taste. This one surprised me by being rather chai-like in terms of flavor and spiciness. I may have oversteeped a bit, since the liquid ended up being very dark and the initial flavors were stronger than I’d anticipated. There wasn’t much creaminess to it – which, again, maybe have been a victim of my chronic oversteeping tendencies – but I can’t say I missed it much given the flavorful punch that was delivered instead. The clove is prominent, with the sweetness of the molasses/caramel being slightly more subdued, but still present. Even though I expected the leaves to be spent after my initial (long) steep, I was surprised that it still retained enough flavor to make a second steep worthwhile.

This tea is delicious! I cant taste the cheesecake flavors but the caramel and pumpkin are definitely there! I drink this with a splash of milk to make it a little creamier – i’ll be hoarding this until i can get my hands on some more – delish!!