Strawberry Daiquiri Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

Summer-time is HERE! And it’s a great time to relax with an icy tumbler full of our latest Tea of the Week.

Here’s a blend of caffeine-free honeybush and fat freeze-dried strawberries with organic flavors of strawberry, rum, lemon and lime.

Our Tea of the Week for the Week of
June 24, 2013

About 52teas View company

Oh yay, another tea I haven’t logged. Although it’s possible that I hadn’t tried this one previously…. Anyways, it’s actually fairly decent, and I enjoyed my travel mug of it. Pretty fruity, and reminiscent of flavours I found in 52teas’ Strawberry Kiwi Daiquiri White or whatever it was. I’m 100% that’s not right, actually. Regardless, I’ll need to write a better note later, but it served its purpose as a fruity summer tea!

This is from the Great Canadian Travelling Tea Box round 1! I had this beautiful summery tea on April 30/2014:)

Dry Leaf: Brown leaves that give off a sweet scent.
Steeped: The water is dark and has a sweet and sour scent to it. It has a nice sweet taste and is light in body. I rather enjoyed this tea and found it delicious both hot and iced.

Sipdown. This makes a phenomenal iced tea both by itself and blended with other teas. I mixed this half and half with DT’s Kiwi’s Big Adventure and it made a wonderful strawberry kiwi flavoured drink.

Iced