Strawberry Daiquiri Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

From 52teas

Summer-time is HERE! And it’s a great time to relax with an icy tumbler full of our latest Tea of the Week.

Here’s a blend of caffeine-free honeybush and fat freeze-dried strawberries with organic flavors of strawberry, rum, lemon and lime.

Our Tea of the Week for the Week of
June 24, 2013

About 52teas View company

This is from the Great Canadian Travelling Tea Box round 1! I had this beautiful summery tea on April 30/2014:)

Dry Leaf: Brown leaves that give off a sweet scent.
Steeped: The water is dark and has a sweet and sour scent to it. It has a nice sweet taste and is light in body. I rather enjoyed this tea and found it delicious both hot and iced.

I can’t say enough about how good this tea smells – it reminds me of nothing so much as Jolly Rancher candies. I’m not really tasting ‘real’ strawberries or ‘real’ lime flavour in this tea – more like a sweetened artificial version thereof – like you’d find in those daiquiri drink mixes that you blend with ice or whatever. The rum flavour is a nice addition though as I find the liquor flavourings can be hit or miss sometimes, but in this instance it works. This seems to be one of those teas where the flavour really pops after the tea has had a chance to cool a little bit, so I might try this blend iced.

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML