Napalm Ferret

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by 52teas

• “Well, I'm a little happy and a little sad - for a couple reasons. Tea related, I thought this was going to be a sipdown so I was excited to lower my number of teas but as I measured everything...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1184 tasting notes
  • “Today's Christmas tea from 52 Teas. This was one that I also wanted to try from this years releases. This tea smells very dry and spicy but with a strange yet fitting sweet banana tone in the...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 984 tasting notes
  • “11th tea from 52 Teas 12 Days of Christmas. I knew I would not like this one because of the ingredients, but I am still going to try it. On initial sip, there is a burning in the back of my...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 709 tasting notes
  • “11/12 teas of Christmas, 2013. Backlog. Peppers with a bit of banana and smooth gunpowder green turns out to be an interesting combination. Sis and I sipped away at this last night without coming...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 448 tasting notes

From 52teas

I apologize if this disappoints anyone, but this week’s tea tastes like neither napalm nor ferrets. And no animals were harmed in the manufacture of the tea.

Instead, what we have here is a tea blend from the warped imagination of one of our former tea bar customers. I’m honestly not sure exactly what it means or why it was so important to him, but then, that’s kind of the way a lot of the conversations at Zoomdweebie’s went for me–a bit over my head: like, outer space over my head. But that’s okay.

After explaining to me that he really wanted me to make a Napalm Ferret tea, Joe and I sat down to determine what exactly would constitute a Napalm Ferret tea. He decided right away that it needed to be a gunpowder base, with bananas because ferrets like bananas, I guess. It also needed cinnamon chips and just a touch of cayenne pepper. And that is how Napalm Ferret tea was born.

If you would like to support our effort to reopen Zoomdweebie’s Tea Bar, so that creative minds like Joseph’s can continue to thrive in a groovy environment like our tea bar, PLEASE visit our crowd-funding campaign page via the link above. Alternatively, if you think folks like Joseph should not be left freely wandering the streets, PLEASE support our crowd-funding effort so we can corral him with the rest of the freaks and geeks that make up Zoomdweebie’s. We promise, they’ll likely spend a lot of time at the tea bar and less time wandering the streets thinking about napalm ferrets and quoting Charlie the Unicorn.

For what it’s worth, this is actually a very unique and delicious tea blend.

Get yours today at Zoomdweebies.com!
Just $8.99 including shipping to the US!

About 52teas View company

So I braced myself for heat and got…nothing. Maybe I did this wrong. Honestly for me, this is a miss on all counts. I am not getting the banana that I usually love and none of the cayenne heat, aside from maybe a very slight hint in my throat as it goes down. I am getting cinnamon. Not a bad cinnamon mind you, but just cinnamon. I have about 2 tsps left and I am hoping those will deliver more than this cup is. Nonetheless, I am super happy to have gotten the chance to try it. At the end of the day, it is still a pleasant enough cup. Thank you Kat_Maria for sharing it with me.

Amariel

With a name like that, I wouldn’t expect ANYONE to like it.

Tea & Cards TTB

…ick. There’s not much flavour to this tea – just an odd banana-ish note hiding behind a tongue-wrecking heat and spice. In fact, I think the only nice thing I can say about this tea is that my cats are showing no interest in it (and they’re usually sneaky little tea-sippers).

Down the drain it goes, I’m afraid.

sherapop

Napalm ferret? Sounds as though it lives up to its name!

Kat_Maria

Haha, I bought it as kind of a joke to serve for my birthday party. My husband and his cousin absolutely loved it :D

Pyroxy

Wait, someone actually liked this? Yuck…

A nice spicy kick, not overpowering, but definitely there. When it cooled a bit it reminded me of fried plantains.