Cotton Candy White Tea

White Tea
Flower Petals, Organic Bai Mu Dan, Organic Natural Flavors (Vegan)
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

From 52teas

REVISED Tea Info: Premium shou mei Organic Bai Mu Dan white tea with -cornflowers amaranth petals and organic flavors.

About 52teas View company

In a word: subtle.

Initially this tea comes on as a white tea, slightly vegetal with hints of floral flavors.

Once you swallow though, you realize there’s a light twinge of an I’m-not-quite-sure-which-berry and spun sugar. The sugar/berry/cotton candy flavor only becomes more pronounced as the cup cools.

It doesn’t need sugar, and I didn’t add any, but I could definitely see this taking it well.

I am with Miss B…I am getting “0” cotton candy with this
just plain sweet..

TTBC Rd2

This is an interesting, subtle little tea. I’m not picking up the cotton candy flavours as thoroughly as I’d like, but it still took to sweetener rather nicely. My main complaint is just that it has a bit of an astringent aftertaste and leaves your mouth feeling dry.

Nice enough, but not something I’d want to drink again. Back in the TTB it goes.

Sadly this is almost gone :( I had a cup while catching up on Etsy orders. It’s sweet and light. Like cotton candy :P Very smooth flavor and I think it fits with the white tea base.

I was really excited to try this one so maybe I amped myself up for it a little too much. I taste the white tea but can’t really taste the cotton candy. After adding a little sugar, I detect a hint of cotton candy but it’s so subtle that I can’t tell if it’s just the sugar that I’m tasting. Hmmm… I’ll wait till this cools down and try it again over ice.