Ginger Pumpkin Cheesecake Honeybush

Edit tea info Last updated by PixieSkull

From 52teas

Our Tea of the Week for the Week of
September 30, 2013

I’m really late this week. I’ve been sick with a nasty stomach virus. I apologize for the delay. I’m afraid there will be no video this week. I’m still not feeling so hot, but I want to get this posted for you guys. I was going to release this last week, but I decided to run with the candy corn tea instead.

This week we have caffeine-free honeybush blended with ginger, cinnamon and organic flavors, including cheesecake. I figure I don’t have to say much more than that, but it is AWESOME. Get some today. I will probably be catching up orders this weekend or Monday. Be well.

See everything we currently have in stock at http://www.zoomdweebies.com/Available-NOW_c_32.html

About 52teas View company

Oooooooooooooh, I like! I got a sample of this from Moraiwe (many thanks) and dumped the whole thing in a mason jar and stuck it in the fridge overnight. The first thing I get is creamy ginger followed by nutmeg and pumpkin. This is pretty tasty. And to think I almost gave up on honeybush teas!

I think this is one of the worst teas I’ve had. But I know that it is because of me and not the tea because I have sent this off to other people and they have enjoyed it. I realized I don’t like honeybush, at all, and I don’t like Frank’s cinnamon flavour, though everyone else seems to love it. So I won’t rate this tea because I don’t think it deserves the low rating I would give it.

4 minutes at just under boiling at pour. This is a very fine tisane with some medium chunks. The smell of the dry blend is rich, creamy, sweet, and a bit of astringent ginger. Brewing brings more astringent taste than I like. You never know if there’s pumpkin in the blend and if the pumpkin pie spices make one assume there’s pumpkin notes in the blend.

I don’t love it. I like it. The tart and rich cheesecake note is there, the spices are way in the background, and the sweetness of the honeybush is nice as always. Wouldn’t buy again.