Frankenberry

Black Teas, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Natural Flavors (Vegan)
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “Backlog: In case Frank didn't catch my full-length review of this tea back when I wrote it (see it here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/11/26/frankenberry-black-tea-from-52teas/ ) HEY FRANK! I...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4224 tasting notes
  • “Woot! First review :D this treat is ammmaaazziiinggg. The berry flavor is juicy but yet candy-like. I can catch marshmallow and malt. It's like drinking liquid hot cereal. But in a good way of...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 746 tasting notes

From 52teas

Our Tea of the Week for the Week of
October 21, 2013

If anyone from General Mills is reading this, please don’t sue us. My wife suggested we rename this tea Frank’s Berries so as not to get in trouble with the cereal company, but (and maybe this is just my dirty old man mind, but) “Frank’s Berries” just doesn’t sound right to me. ‘I like Frank’s Berries hot with a drizzle of honey…’ Uh, yeah, just doesn’t sound right.

This tea, on the other hand, is nothing but right. We’ve paired our premium black teas with freeze-dried strawberries, marshmallow root and organic flavors, including a touch of malt to give it a cerealistic (ie realistic cereal-like) flavor.

This fun and yummy blend is available at zoomdweebies.com for just $8.99 for a 1.75oz pouch. It won’t be around for long, so get yours today!

About 52teas View company

Backlog:

In case Frank didn’t catch my full-length review of this tea back when I wrote it (see it here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/11/26/frankenberry-black-tea-from-52teas/ ) HEY FRANK! I WANT COUNT CHOCULA NEXT YEAR. And it should be super chocolate-y. Like … however much chocolate you usually put in a blend and then … double that … and then … go ahead and double it again.

I love the addition of malt flavor to this … it is just what these cereal blends have needed to give it that cereal-ish taste. I love the flavors of this tea. It made me smile.

Tea Sipper

Aw, I knew I should have got this one!

Please keep things friendly and .

Woot! First review :D this treat is ammmaaazziiinggg. The berry flavor is juicy but yet candy-like. I can catch marshmallow and malt. It’s like drinking liquid hot cereal. But in a good way of course. :)

Please keep things friendly and .