SBT: Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “This really nicely captures all the elements of a blueberry cream cheese danish. Juicy blueberry taste, hint of a cream cheese tang, and a nice pastry flavor. All of it comes together wonderfully...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1332 tasting notes
  • “On the Second Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this Tea! A really yummy iced tea. Sweet-tart blueberry flavor with a hint of tangy cream cheese. I don't get a lot of crust notes in the cold-brewed...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4212 tasting notes
  • “Backlogging. So. Much. Blueberry. I really enjoyed the sweetness of the berries combined with the tangy cream cheese note. There weren't any pastry flavors that I could detect, but the great...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 456 tasting notes
  • “I have just been crazy-impressed by just about everything I've ordered from zoomdweebies.com. This one was very tasty, and pretty true-to-flavor. I brewed it yesterday before Casey and I (who are...” Read full tasting note
    CharlotteZero 357 tasting notes

From 52teas

Premium Organic black tea with organic flavors. Each 14g teabag will make one 2-quart pitcher of DELICIOUS iced tea. Re-steep the teabag and you can get a full gallon out of each one. Steep in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. (3 minutes MAX.) Then combine with ice and water to make a 2-quart pitcher. It couldn’t be simpler – OR more delicious!

About 52teas View company

This really nicely captures all the elements of a blueberry cream cheese danish. Juicy blueberry taste, hint of a cream cheese tang, and a nice pastry flavor. All of it comes together wonderfully on the smooth black tea base. MMmmm…

And with this tea tried, I can now place my 52 teas order.

Iced 8 min or more
Yvonne

Shopping list!

Courtney

Woot tea order!

VariaTEA

Last night I was discussing it with OMGsrsly and MissB and I think it ended up being like $80 after I added all the 52 teas and SBTs I thought might be tasty. I think I might have to trim that down a bit :P.

Yvonne

$80? Oh my.

Courtney

Hahaha oh my. Perhaps. I find I can trim when I make up for it in other orders. Which isn’t really trimming. :P

pyarkaaloo

dying to try this one…it sounds exquisite!!

VariaTEA

haha. It was for a fair bit of tea and I have a pay pal balance so I am not concerned. I just have a lot of tea already so I want to make sure I only get stuff I really want.

VariaTEA

I am waiting for my brother to place the order because he will drink the iced teas with me in the summer. That could either make the order a whole lot bigger or help trim it down. We will see how it goes.

OMGsrsly

Good luck! I say to get them all!!! :)

carol who

I’ve always wondered… how do they get that “pastry” taste. I’ve sensed it also but how do they make it? Oh the questions that occur to me…

VariaTEA

Magic, carol who. Pure magic.

carol who

That must be it! :)

On the Second Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this Tea!

A really yummy iced tea. Sweet-tart blueberry flavor with a hint of tangy cream cheese. I don’t get a lot of crust notes in the cold-brewed tea. I don’t know if hot-brewing will result in more flavors. If I really focus on the flavors, I can taste hints of buttery pastry but it’s not a strong presence.

Overall, a good iced tea. Here’s my full-length article: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/12/26/second-day-christmas-southern-boy-teas-edition/

Backlogging.

So. Much. Blueberry. I really enjoyed the sweetness of the berries combined with the tangy cream cheese note. There weren’t any pastry flavors that I could detect, but the great blueberry flavor more than made up for it. I hot brewed my tea and then let it cool in the fridge. Next time I’ll try cold brewing it to see how it changes the flavors.

I have just been crazy-impressed by just about everything I’ve ordered from zoomdweebies.com. This one was very tasty, and pretty true-to-flavor. I brewed it yesterday before Casey and I (who are normally hermits/home bodies) went out to San Francisco for the day. I am enjoying this now while trying to catch up on others’ tasting notes!

I feel like I’m drinking blueberry juice!! With maybe a slight tang of the cream cheese flavor. Excellent! I only ordered one of each of the new SBT flavors on black friday and this one is on my reorder list.

Cold steeped in a gallon of h2o in fridge for two days.

Iced 8 min or more