SBT: Vanilla Cola

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma
Iced 8 min or more

2 Images

• “On the Ninth Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this tea! Yum, yum, yum! This is one of the best teas of this christmas countdown. And I've loved quite a few of the teas that I've received ... but...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes
  • “My first SBT. I was lazy and cold steeped it (that's my preferred method most of the time anyway), a little worried it'd be too subtle or bitter or something given it was designed to be...” Read full tasting note
    ifjuly 608 tasting notes
  • “Holy Crap this stuff is good! I could probably drink this everyday! It reminds me a lot of those old fashioned vanilla cokes where they use the vanilla syrup to make it. So good! ” Read full tasting note
    Chuckieroy 33 tasting notes

From 52teas

Premium Organic black tea with organic flavors. Each 14g teabag will make one 2-quart pitcher of DELICIOUS iced tea. Re-steep the teabag and you can get a full gallon out of each one. Steep in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. (3 minutes MAX.) Then combine with ice and water to make a 2-quart pitcher. It couldn’t be simpler – OR more delicious!

About 52teas View company

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this tea!

Yum, yum, yum! This is one of the best teas of this christmas countdown. And I’ve loved quite a few of the teas that I’ve received … but this one might just be right there at that top spot.

A good rendition of a vanilla cola. Frank really nails the cola flavors that he creates, and this one is no exception. Nice notes of vanilla, the cola comes through and I can almost taste the carbonation of it. The black tea is not just a background flavor, either.

Really, really good. Almost as good as the lime cola. Almost!

My first SBT. I was lazy and cold steeped it (that’s my preferred method most of the time anyway), a little worried it’d be too subtle or bitter or something given it was designed to be conventionally iced, but it’s really good! At the front you just get refreshing iced tea flavor; most of the vanilla and cola notes come out at the end of the sip and linger, and the more you drink the more those flavors build. Really enjoyable. Curious how it’d be turned into a tea syrup concentrate a la Southern sweet tea, then added to club soda.

Iced 8 min or more