SBT: Grape

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

1 Tasting Note View all

• “On the Tenth Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this tea! Of all the newly introduced teas from SBT, this may just be the one I was least interested in trying. What can I say? Grape is just one of...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes

From 52teas

Premium Organic black tea with organic flavors. Each 14g teabag will make one 2-quart pitcher of DELICIOUS iced tea. Re-steep the teabag and you can get a full gallon out of each one. Steep in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. (3 minutes MAX.) Then combine with ice and water to make a 2-quart pitcher. It couldn’t be simpler – OR more delicious!

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this tea!

Of all the newly introduced teas from SBT, this may just be the one I was least interested in trying. What can I say? Grape is just one of those flavors that … just doesn’t do it for me. I don’t like grape candy, I don’t like grape ice pops, I don’t like grape soda. But I must say that I do like most of the grape flavored teas that I’ve tried. (I can’t think of one that I didn’t like.)

This isn’t bad. Opening the package, it smells strongly of grape, in a candy-ish sort of way. Sort of like the powdered grape sugar that is in pixie stix. It tastes sweet, sort of like sweet grape, but the black tea helps to even out the flavor so that I’m not tasting the aforementioned grape soda or grape ice pops or grape candy.

Overall, not a bad iced tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/01/03/tenth-day-christmas-southern-boy-teas-edition/