SBT: Root Beer Float

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “On The Sixth Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this tea! Now this is good! I prefer the original Root Beer Float from 52Teas over this, because the marshmallow root definitely adds something to the...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown. I made this up and took it to gaming yesterday. It was OK. Not something I'd buy again due to the fact that I'm not a huge fan of iced black teas (except at lunch during the summer,...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1167 tasting notes

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

On The Sixth Day of Christmas, SBT sent me this tea!

Now this is good! I prefer the original Root Beer Float from 52Teas over this, because the marshmallow root definitely adds something to the flavor, it makes the creaminess of the float taste creamier and fluffier, I think. But, this is still really good.

A good root beer flavor to it, a tasty note of cream, and the black tea is nicely balanced to the flavors. Very refreshing.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/12/30/sixth-day-christmas-southern-boy-teas-edition/

Sipdown.

I made this up and took it to gaming yesterday.

It was OK. Not something I’d buy again due to the fact that I’m not a huge fan of iced black teas (except at lunch during the summer, which is really limiting).

Steeped and flash chilled. Made ~2 litres (8 cups, whatever that is). Added 1 tbsp sugar.

(Oh gods, so much sugar yesterday. So. Much. Next time? I need to not snack because wow. Caramel popcorn is my nemesis.)

Memily

I ate a whole tub of not just caramel popcorn but white chocolate coated caramel popcorn over the weekend. I understand. ;_;

Suziqzer

MMMMmmmm… Caramel popcorn… never heard of white chocolate coated caramel popcorn.. That might just be over the top for me :)

OMGsrsly

I’ve seen that stuff and resisted. :) I got a giant bag of the cheddar-and-caramel mix at Costco before gaming, because hormones. Needless to say we ate almost the entire bag. Next time my snack will be hummus and carrots! :)