Cran-Grape Shou Mei

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by AmazonV

• “ Steep Information: Amount: 6tsp Water: 1000ml at 185°F Tool: Breville One-Touch Tea Maker BTM800XL Steep Time: 2 minutes Served: Hot Tasting Notes: Dry Leaf Smell: cranberry, grape,...” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 702 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: I liked this one alright. I can't say it's my favorite from 52Teas, but I liked it alright. I felt as though the white tea notes were somewhat obscured by the strong Cranberry and grape...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4461 tasting notes

From 52teas

Description: Our Tea of the Week for the Week of December 2, 2013

Soft, sweet shou mei blended with cranberries and grapes. Yummmmm.

Ingredients: White Tea, dried cranberries, freeze-dried grapes and organic flavors

About 52teas View company

Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Dry Leaf Smell: cranberry, grape, sweet,hints vegetal
Steeped Tea Smell: sweet cranberry, grape, vegetal, floral
Flavor: sweet, then sour with a floral finish
Body: Light
Aftertaste: vegetal
Liquor: Translucent light orange brown

Yummy. A Co-Worker asked to take the rest of the bag he liked it so much.

Rating: 3/4 leaves

Blog: http://amazonv.blogspot.com/2014/01/52teas-loose-leaf-white-tea-cran-grape.html

Backlog:

I liked this one alright. I can’t say it’s my favorite from 52Teas, but I liked it alright. I felt as though the white tea notes were somewhat obscured by the strong Cranberry and grape notes.

But mostly what stood in my way of really enjoying this blend is that I’m not big on the flavor combination of cranberry and grape. It’s not a juice blend I’d buy … and I was just kind of “meh!” about this particular blend from 52Teas. It wasn’t bad … but it didn’t tickle my toes and get me up and dancing the happy dance either.