Passion Fruit Banana Shou Mei

Fruit White Blend
Organic Flavours, White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by EvaGrimm

• “Backlog: OK, I've been slacking off again and now I'm really, really behind. (I'm imagining Sil is smiling.) This is really yummy. Very fruity, banana and passion fruit work very well...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4323 tasting notes
  • “The other one I had for breakfast. This is from my most recent 52Teas order and piqued my interest because A) Frank's banana flavourings are delicious and B) I love passion fruit. So this just...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1691 tasting notes
  • “This is a nice fruity white tea. And, 52Teas does fruity white teas really well. When I opened the bag I smelled banana. Wonderful banana. I love banana flavored teas. I have to admit that I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Exidy 66 tasting notes

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

Backlog:

OK, I’ve been slacking off again and now I’m really, really behind. (I’m imagining Sil is smiling.)

This is really yummy. Very fruity, banana and passion fruit work very well together. The Shou Mei is delicate but it doesn’t allow itself to be overpowered by the fruit notes. Soft, a little earthy and a little bit creamy, and these notes meld together with the fruit notes in a very pleasing way.

It’s almost smoothie-like.

Hahaha I totally was :)

LiberTEAS

I figured as much.

i miss your notes when you’re gone~

LiberTEAS

Aww … thanks. I do check in daily, I just … get lazy and don’t post. I then justify my laziness by saying I’m too busy.

The other one I had for breakfast.

This is from my most recent 52Teas order and piqued my interest because A) Frank’s banana flavourings are delicious and B) I love passion fruit. So this just seemed like a win win. It was actually pretty good; but the banana was SO much stronger than any of the passion fruit. I almost didn’t notice the passion fruit at all.

I want to write more but I have more notes to get through and Tre is being really distracting now! I think I’ve been writing this note for like half an hour now? Damn roommates; wont let you focus! But no I actually don’t mind; it’s actually a really interesting conversation (sharing a bed with people and sleeping positions and things like that).

This is a nice fruity white tea. And, 52Teas does fruity white teas really well. When I opened the bag I smelled banana. Wonderful banana. I love banana flavored teas. I have to admit that I’m not really sure what passion fruit smells or tastes like. Once brewed, the banana aroma gives way to a more general fruity aroma and taste. The banana is still there, but much more subdued. My first tasting of this tea was hot. Now I am enjoying it iced. It is good either way though I think the maltiness of the white tea and the individual flavors come through better when drinking it hot. I also love the aftertaste. It is slightly malty, slightly fruity, and sweet. The second steeping tastes more like a plain white tea, the flavorings are much less prominent.