Ooh, the DT website is down for maintenance right now… That’s exciting!
Thank you Marzipan for including this in our swap like I asked. I have to admit, it was Lauriel’s burning desire to try it that even put it on my radar. Otherwise, I probably would have just dismissed it as another apple tea – and those don’t typically excite me too much.
- It’s ok; black base stays away from the usual, strong 52Teas flavour
- Which is good; I’ve grown sick of that distinct flavour
- The apple is present and sorta soft; actually kinda like pie filling
- I couldn’t tell if it was more green or red apple
- Reading the description now I can see why; this incorporates both
- But that’s mostly where the comparison ends; wish I could taste the crust though
- Little bit of cinnamon thrown in there though
- Surprisingly, better than I expected!