SBT: Black-N-Blue

Baked Bread, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Jam
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by hapatite
Iced 8 min or more

• “I received this gratis as part of a recent order from 52Teas. I cold brewed it overnight and it is very flavorful. My thoughts seem to yo-yo between liking it and disliking it, depending on the...” Read full tasting note
    hapatite 114 tasting notes
  • “I think blueberry is one of my favorite flavors in iced teas. This is a really nice blueberry flavor, with a natural, sweet flavor. The blackberry flavor is more subtle and comes out a bit more at...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From 52teas

Premium Organic black tea with organic flavors. Each 14g teabag will make one 2-quart pitcher of DELICIOUS iced tea. Re-steep the teabag and you can get a full gallon out of each one. Steep in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. (3 minutes MAX.) Then combine with ice and water to make a 2-quart pitcher. It couldn’t be simpler—OR more delicious!

About 52teas View company

I received this gratis as part of a recent order from 52Teas. I cold brewed it overnight and it is very flavorful. My thoughts seem to yo-yo between liking it and disliking it, depending on the sip. It is very blueberry forward, but it almost reminds me of a blueberry muffin candle in the taste that I get at the end of the sip, lingering.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Jam

Iced

I think blueberry is one of my favorite flavors in iced teas.

This is a really nice blueberry flavor, with a natural, sweet flavor. The blackberry flavor is more subtle and comes out a bit more at the end of the sip. It’s presence does seem to add a layer of depth to the blueberry, though.

Like most of the SBTs I’ve tried, there is still a strong tea flavor that is well-balanced with the (in this instance) fruity flavors.

I would definitely get this one again.

Iced 8 min or more