SBT: Cherry Cola

Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

• “Backlog: 52Teas does the cola flavors very well, at least, that's been my experience in the past with the various cola flavored teas that Frank has created. So I figured I'd enjoy this one. ...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4624 tasting notes

From 52teas

Premium Organic black tea with organic flavors. Each 14g teabag will make one 2-quart pitcher of DELICIOUS iced tea. Re-steep the teabag and you can get a full gallon out of each one. Steep in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. (3 minutes MAX.) Then combine with ice and water to make a 2-quart pitcher. It couldn’t be simpler—OR more delicious!

About 52teas View company

Backlog:

52Teas does the cola flavors very well, at least, that’s been my experience in the past with the various cola flavored teas that Frank has created. So I figured I’d enjoy this one.

It’s tasty. I taste the cherry and I taste the cola. And I taste the black tea. In my full-length article about this tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/09/10/cherry-cola-flavored-iced-black-tea-from-southern-boy-teas/ I mentioned that it tastes like someone poured a flat cherry cola into my black tea.

That is to say that I didn’t get as much of the effervescent experience as I would if I were drinking soda … but I do get a slight ‘bubbly’ taste from this. Not as much as I remember experiencing from the 52Teas version of the cola. I’m not sure why that is.

This is still really good, very refreshing … a really good iced tea.