SBT: Apple Cider Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: A really tasty iced tea. The flavor is very distinct. I like that as I drink this, I know that it is Apple Cider green tea - there's no mistaking it. I am not trying to search out...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4779 tasting notes

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

A really tasty iced tea. The flavor is very distinct. I like that as I drink this, I know that it is Apple Cider green tea – there’s no mistaking it. I am not trying to search out flavors. I taste the apple and the gently warm spice. It’s yummy.

And even though I taste the apple and spice clearly, the green tea isn’t obscured. It’s sweet and a little buttery. A very yummy tea.

I’ve had this as both a hot-brewed tea (I like that with the green tea pouches – and the white tea pouches – these can be resteeped with no real loss in flavor) and a cold brewed tea. I like it best cold-brewed, so I would cold-brew the new pouch, and then save it to resteep (hot brewed) when you finish off the first half-gallon.