Pumpkin Brownie Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Cacao Nibs, Honeybush, Marigold Petals, Organic Flavours
Pepper, Pumpkin, Spices, Wood
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Backlog: Having never tasted a pumpkin brownie before, I went into this tasting with my thoughts on what I thought a pumpkin brownie _should_ taste like. I had my ideas ... but how close they...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4421 tasting notes
  • “From the PPT TTB. This smells like autumn potpourri! All the spices and stuff! It tastes a little like it too, but not in a bad way. I think it's the cinnamon. Cinnamon is the main flavor I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 469 tasting notes
  • “*Pass the Stash TTB 2* My husband wanted to try this tea so I gave it a sip. This tea tastes like fall. It's basically just honeybush with spices. I don't really get any pumpkin brownie flavors....” Read full tasting note
    megannorm 75 tasting notes
  • “*Pass the Stash TTB 2.0* Another one from *52teas*. I tend to enjoy honeybush blends when they're done well, so I figured I'd give this a try. Supposedly there are cacao nibs in it, but I didn't...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 503 tasting notes

From 52teas

I think this one might just speak for itself. Caffeine-free honeybush, cacao nibs and marigold petals with organic pumpkin and fudge brownie flavors. This is a big cup of delicious!

About 52teas View company

Backlog:

Having never tasted a pumpkin brownie before, I went into this tasting with my thoughts on what I thought a pumpkin brownie should taste like. I had my ideas … but how close they are to truth … I don’t know. Anyone who bakes pumpkin brownies should remedy this situation for me and send me at least a dozen of said brownies.

I do enjoy Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. These are one of my bakery favorites, actually, and when autumn comes ‘round – it’s here now, yay! – I’m always looking at my grocery bakery for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Because … yum.

In the meantime, I did enjoy this blend. The naturally sweet, nutty flavor of the honeybush works well with the brownie flavors and the earthy pumpkin notes. It’s sweet, a little chocolate-y, a little pumpkin-y … and well, it’s yummy. I like it.

Tea Sipper

I NEED to try pumpkin brownies!

From the PPT TTB.

This smells like autumn potpourri! All the spices and stuff! It tastes a little like it too, but not in a bad way. I think it’s the cinnamon. Cinnamon is the main flavor I’m picking up on, then I catch the nutmeg, then some clove. I’m not really getting a pumpkin flavor or any hint of chocolate. I’m having it without any cream or sugar. Added a little cream to the end of the cup and it mellows out the spices a bit, but it doesn’t bring out the missing flavors. Still, it is an interesting cup.

Pass the Stash TTB 2
My husband wanted to try this tea so I gave it a sip. This tea tastes like fall. It’s basically just honeybush with spices. I don’t really get any pumpkin brownie flavors. There’s no chocolate or pumpkin to it.

Pass the Stash TTB 2.0

Another one from 52teas. I tend to enjoy honeybush blends when they’re done well, so I figured I’d give this a try. Supposedly there are cacao nibs in it, but I didn’t see any in my cup’s worth. Just looks like honeybush with flower petals in it. It smells kind of alcoholic, which is odd.

Meh, I wouldn’t really call this pumpkin brownie… There’s a bit of spiciness and maybe a small amount of pumpkin. I definitely don’t get any chocolate, but I guess that makes sense if I didn’t get any cacao nibs. To me, it just tastes like honeybush with a very light spice cake flavor. Not terrible, but not worth trying again.

Flavors: Pepper, Pumpkin, Spices, Wood