Coconut Cream Pie

Coconut, Organic Flavours, Premium Black Teas
Coconut, Cream, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

2 Images

• “Yay Saturday! But not just ANY Saturday - an August Saturday with a noon temperature of 64 DEGREES that I am NOT working! The world has lost its mind! I am celebrating this day off by...” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 829 tasting notes
  • “YES. I have DONE it! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The perfect balance of strength of tea flavor, milk, and sweetness is MINE, ALL MINE! And now I will never be able to do it again. Actually...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “This is what's for dessert today. Lovely. Really, it is. It's just... I'm really craving the infamous raspberry oolong tonight and I'm coming to the conclusion that I have precious few fruity...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1314 tasting notes
  • “Cold brew because that's the way I like it. Still the best coconut black I've had to date, but overall, I'd say I prefer coconut oolongs. No additives and I find the coconut still really pops....” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 937 tasting notes

From 52teas

Our Coconut Cream Pie flavored black tea has been one of our bestsellers here at Zoomdweebie’s since we opened. In addition to the pouches of this tea that we’ve sold, we sell a LOT of beverages made from this tea, in particular, this is probably our all time bestselling iced tea latte, one sip of which has led people to exclaim, “That’s like coconut cream pie in a glass!” I’ve also been frequently challenged on our assertion that our tea lattes are all fat-free, particularly with this tea.

It is simply so decadent, so wonderfully sweet and satisfying, that people cannot believe that we didn’t just liquefy a slice of coconut cream pie and serve it to them in a glass.

For the 52teas version of this tea, we are adding some honking-big flakes of unsweetened coconut to our premium black tea blend along with coconut and vanilla flavors. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do, and I promise that next week, we’ll get back to more creative pursuits.

About 52teas View company

This is a wonderful smooth and delicious tea. The smell is what hits you when you open the bag. It smells like fresh coconut and undertones of black tea. It stands up to 5 or more steeps which I love. I can start one in the morning and by evening it is a light brew not too strong and perfect for bedtime, but still with some nice flavor left.

I like to dring this tea while eating dark chocolate. It is like eating a mounds bar without all the sugar. This is a really wonderful tea.

Let me just start by saying: This tea’s leaves smell AMAZING!! The coconut aroma is incredibly strong, and the hints of vanilla work really well together.

Thankfully the tea’s taste lives up to the expectation that the aroma sets, because this is a tea that aims to please. The coconut flavor has a unique sweetness that’s almost like caramel, and the vanilla adds just a hint of flavor to the experience.

This one’s a winner, and I’m looking forward to the next cup!

This tea smells amazing in the packaging—absolutely decadent and sweet! I steeped it a little longer than the recommended 5 minutes because I like my black teas strong. I was disappointed at first when it had fully steeped, because the scent of the tea was NOT what I expected. It had a weird woody, potato-y scent to it. However, I had read on 52teas’ website and on here that the tea was brought to its full potential as a latte or with cream/milk and sugar. So, I added some sweet cream liquid creamer and some turbinado sugar and WOW. This tea is a yummy, sweet treat. I am looking forward to trying 52teas’ latte recipe with it.

Every year on my birthday I make myself a coconut cream pie. I’m the only person in the house that loves coconut so I get to eat the whole thing all by myself. Not always the best thing for my thighs.

When I saw this tea I was so excited! Coconut cream pie in my cup anytime I want…oh yeah!

Upon opening the package the smell hits you, coconut with a slight hint of mint. Not sure where the mint smell comes from but it’s not unpleasant.

I had it with just a tiny bit of sugar the first cup. Nice! Tried it with sugar and milk the second time. For me, perfect!

While it doesn’t taste exactly like coconut cream pie, it’s close enough for me to have again and again.

Desserty. For me, it is a must have with 1/2 and 1/2 or milk. It seems sweet enough for me that I don’t need to add sugar. It is good, but almost too rich and special to drink very often. I mostly have it at night after dinner as it is a bit much first thing in the AM.

YUMMMMM tastes exactly like a coconut cream pie. I want to try this one chilled too.

Nice strong black tea base. The coconut & vanilla flavors (and an added touch of stevia) give it an almost dessert like quality after lunch.

I’m a big fan of coconut, and this tea does not disappoint at all. It’s even great to use when baking desserts for a punch of coconut flavor. This tea also goes to a whole ’nother level when you add coconut milk. Excellent dessert tea. Excellent.

I was worried this would be too sweet or overly coconutty, But it was just right. I had it with organic sugar and a splash of organic whole milk. Dessert in a mug. I drank it pretty late in the evening and it kept me awake, might have to think about getting decaf…

This tea is not good bitter. But then again what tea is good bitter? Pay attention to your steep times. On my second steep I timed about 2 mins and 30 seconds. The dry leaves smell of goodness. Sweet and delectable. Just like the taste of the steeped tea. Hints of cream. Good base, though I can’t quite pin point what type of black tea. Lastly the coconut. Love the huge pieces. I took out a few and added them to the liquid once the tea was done steeping. It’s a smooth flavor.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream