Ultimate Citrus Spice Flavored Black

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From 52teas

So, I keep hearing about this fantastic citrus spice tea blended in Seattle, and finally I got a chance to try some, and I have to tell you, I was NOT impressed. I mean, sure, I might be a little biased, but when something is good, I don’t mind saying so, even if someone else made it. But this stuff… I think they use candied orange peels or something and it makes the tea sweet. I guess if you like sweet tea it would be okay, but really, I struggled not to spit it out.

Well, anyway, I decided that we should blend our own Ultimate Citrus Spice tea, so here it is. We started with our Premium blend of Indian black teas, added real cinnamon stick pieces, lemon peel, orange peel, lemon verbena, lemon balm, lemon grass a tiny touch of clove and all natural citrus flavors.

This will definitely wet your whistle, and it makes a GREAT iced tea. Add sugar or sweetener if that’s what you like, but we don’t include any for you.

About 52teas View company

Thank you Rachel for selling this sample a while ago! I actually quite like this one. It reminds me of their Lemon Meringue Chai. Spices with lemon and lemongrass. The lemon is more sweet than tart. Maybe because I don’t see many actual orange/lemon peels… so it’s mostly lemon myrtle & lemongrass. The spices are nice – I see a cinnamon and a clove. This should really have more cinnamon though.. I couldn’t taste it as much as I would have liked. It was a nice combination but I love that the Lemon Meringue Chai has mallow root. Doesn’t deserve a 66 rating!