Shamrock Tea

Mint, Vanilla, Creamy, Grass
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From 52teas

Real peppermint, spearmint and a touch of vanilla flavoring blended with our amazing Chinese sencha. A special treat for St. Patrick’s Day.

About 52teas View company

Delicious! Minty with a hint of sweet vanilla. See my review on nerditea.com!

Just in case my full review doesn’t show up again, here is a screenshot: http://i51.tinypic.com/149vwpw.png.

I have an affinity for sencha. Like, really, I live on the stuff, and I’m okay with that.

I’m the type of person who is hopelessly addicted to mint. I buy metromint water by the case, and often, instead of using traditional filtered water for my sencha, I make it in chocolatemint or lemonmint water instead. It’s so lovely! I am still waiting for metromint to come out with a vanillamint water (but that isn’t the point here!). The point is that this is another winner from 52teas, and vanilla + mint will ALWAYS be a winner in my book. Vanilla + mint + sencha is just so freaking glorious. It’s smooth, not overpowering, and even after I forgot about it while it was steeping because I was hunting for some mintwater, it didn’t end up bitter or awful (Which is bizarre, because sencha can be very sensitive!). I’m not complaining!!!

So much love, 52Teas, so much love…

Very smooth green tea… lots of mint flavor with just a hint of vanilla. My current favorite morning tea.

I’m not a big fan of mint tea. If I was though I would really like this. The mix of mints and vanilla is smooth and soothing.

Flavors: Mint, Vanilla

2085 tasting notes

Tea #20 from Considering a new TTB
Happy St. Pats everyone! Even though I don’t like spearmint I knew I couldn’t pass on this tea, it’s perfect for today. I was initially worried that the combination of vanilla and spearmint was going to taste like toothpaste, but the mint is much more subtle and I can actually taste the green base. While I wouldn’t order this tea for myself, it was nice to try and the perfect way to kick off my marathon of Irish cooking for St. Pats.