Darjeeling

Edit tea info Last updated by Angrboda

• “I received this bag as a free sample when I ordered from AC Perch's recently. The last two times I've ordered from them I've received free bags. That must be a new practice and although I haven't...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1310 tasting notes

From A C Perch's

Top quality Darjeeling tea in “free flow pyramid” tea bags. Our Pyramid shaped teabags provide the luxury of freshly brewed leaf tea along with the convenience of using a teabag. Easy flow of liquid through the nylon mesh ensures excellent brewing without any smell or taste of filter paper while the pyramid shape allows use of large leaf tea. Each bag is packed separately in a foil pouch to ensure freshness and quality Our package include 30 tea bags, totalling about 90 grams of high quality tea. A true revolution in taste and flavour. These tea bag works like a tiny teapot giving you the best possible cup of tea. The pyramid bag is made of silky, food-grade nylon materials, with no glue or staples, and filled with whole leaf tea in order to ensure quality and flavour.

About A C Perch's View company

I received this bag as a free sample when I ordered from AC Perch’s recently. The last two times I’ve ordered from them I’ve received free bags. That must be a new practice and although I haven’t had anything that I actually expect to like (This, bleh. A green ginger-y one, bleh. And a jasmine one, bleh), I definitely approve. :)

Anyway, I thought this would work as the sample finished for the day, so I made a cup. Unfortunately then I got side-tracked and forgot about it.

After some hour and a half, the boyfriend came home and commented on the neglected mug in the kitchen. As an Indian, I knew it was probably ruined, but I test-tasted the lukewarm result anyway.

Bleeeeeeeech!

No clue what it would have been like as properly made, and I swear I didn’t sabotage it on purpose.