Best Lemon Tea

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

1 Tasting Note View all

From A-One Tea Industries

A-One Tea Industries is based in Kathmandu, Nepal. After searching the internet for the company I cannot find anything on them meaning this tea is not for sale online.

About A-One Tea Industries View company

1 Tasting Note

Watching Red Dwarf with my husband and I felt like a lovely cup of tea so I chose this one at random to drink. It comes in a very lovely multi coloured and patterned pouch with a silver fresh sealed packet inside with the loose leaf tea. As soon as I opened the bag I noticed that the tea contains a good amount of lemongrass. I will take a photograph at some point as I cannot find anything about them on the internet at all. It was sent to me from a friend in Tibet.

Smell is sweet and freshly lemon. A wonderful scent, not overpowering but very notable.
Colour is also a wonderful light yellow hue with a slight dark tinge. Similar to honey.

The taste is very similar to the smell, making this a fresh and lemony cup of tea but not overpoweringly so. Wonderfully refreshing and extremely light to drink. It tastes more lemongrass than standard lemon but to me that is not a problem as I enjoy both.

I think a cup of this after a meal would be a great breath freshener. It could be boosted with a slice of lemon as well or even made into a nice ice tea. So many possibilities with this tea. Not sure if it’s the best lemon tea as named but it is a wonderful lemon tea.

A lovely taste of Tibet :)

I have been given this tea by a friend as well. It is very well tasting and I am searching for a source in Canada. I like their packaging-colourful bright bag that is a memento by itself.

@ Toothman1
The coloured bag was definitely a beautiful keep sake. I haven’t seen the tea online anywhere so good luck in your search. :)