Irish Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra

• “It felt a little chilly this morning when hubby and I went out to pick up a few things for a home improvement project. When I came home I saw that it is actually in the low sixties, but hey. ...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1796 tasting notes
  • “Thank you ashmanra. I know very little about Irish Breakfast. I went a little light on the leaf because I don't know how my stomach will react to this black tea. This is so much smoother than I...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1249 tasting notes
  • “Delicious and oh so warming, satisfying, and cobweb-clearing on (yet another!) rainy morning. Thank you ashmanra!! This one reminds me a lot of Golden Moon's Irish Breakfast - full bodied and...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes

From A Southern Season

Product description not available yet.

About A Southern Season View company

It felt a little chilly this morning when hubby and I went out to pick up a few things for a home improvement project. When I came home I saw that it is actually in the low sixties, but hey. Everything is relative.

The cool temp made me want a plain black tea with my breakfast when we got home. I picked this one mostly because I don’t want it to get old and stale and I haven’t had it in a long time.

It was a great tea to choose because it is doing everything I wanted it to do. I can drink this one plain because it is such a mild Irish Breakfast. It does still taste with milk and sugar if you want to add it. It probably wouldn’t satisfy someone who likes a nice, strong Assam to kick them in the tuckus in the mornings, but it is a great strength for me.

Bonnie

I like the strong kick in the morning. I love the smell of the wet leaves on Irish and Scot’s strong breakfast tea’s like an addict I sit and sniff them then drink my tea with cream and usually sweet. Love this when the weather is cool.

gmathis

Some tuchuses (?) just need more kicking than others :)

Thank you ashmanra. I know very little about Irish Breakfast. I went a little light on the leaf because I don’t know how my stomach will react to this black tea. This is so much smoother than I expected. I thought it would be harsh. It is nicely fruity by mid sip and lingers into the aftertaste. No bitterness and only slightly drying. A good cup!

Delicious and oh so warming, satisfying, and cobweb-clearing on (yet another!) rainy morning. Thank you ashmanra!! This one reminds me a lot of Golden Moon’s Irish Breakfast – full bodied and fruity. Excellent with some milk and sugar. I do believe I’ll make another cup :)