Almond Coconut

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Josie Jade

From A Southern Season

Ingredients: Green tea China Sencha, coconut raps, almond flakes, flavoring.

About A Southern Season View company

I picked up this one on Thursday also. I’m not sure why I wanted to try it so bad, but it was one of those things where I would pick it up, look at it, then put it back down and move on to another tea. Then come back to it again. I eventually just decided to get it. The dry leaves smell like sweet marzipan and coconut. The flavor is a lot stronger than I expected, with vegetal and nutty notes and a strong, fresh coconut finish. I think this would be a good iced tea during the summer also, since it tastes a little tropical and is refreshing. Glad I decided to purchase this one!

-Dry blend has large long flat green tea leaves with slices of almond and small pieces of coconut.
-Dry leaves smell very sweetly of marzipan and coconut. Tea liquor aroma is of fresh green tea and sweet nuts.
-Tea liquor is a clear medium yellow color.
-Vegetal and nutty almond flavor with a strong fresh coconut finish.
-Best with sweetener.
-Very good tea. A strongly flavored cup of sweet almonds and fresh coconut.

Did you go to Night Gallery, too? :)

Josie Jade

Sadly no. I was just passing through Chapel Hill and only had enough time to run through Southern Season! :(

Pleasant, fruit dry smell. Somehow found it to be very relaxing. Soft hints of all the flavors are present and combine well for a great tea.

2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp