Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissLena

• “Travel mug SIPDOWN! Can't wait to try my new teas tonight haha so I had to finish this one off first. This tastes like a Tootsie Roll in my travel mug today. Delicious! Might consider re purchasing...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 822 tasting notes

From Acquired Taste Tea Co.

A blend of natural black currant and blackberry leaves infuse this rich black tea to produce a fruity, aromatic cup. A naturally sweet and satisfying cup of tea. The tea to tame the jester.

About Acquired Taste Tea Co. View company

Travel mug SIPDOWN! Can’t wait to try my new teas tonight haha so I had to finish this one off first. This tastes like a Tootsie Roll in my travel mug today. Delicious! Might consider re purchasing some of this just because it fares so well in my mug!! See previous notes on this tea :)

Bonnie

Good taste but an odd name for a tea company isn’t it? I mean, it implies that you have to belly up and get used to the taste of the tea, that most people wouldn’t like it.

MissLena

Yes it is a bit of a strange name, but I’ll forgive them as their teas, or at least the ones I’ve tried, have been pretty good :) it might be referring to how coffee is more of a common hot beverage currently and you have to acquire a taste for tea or something, I should ask next time I’m there!