Chocolate Covered Raspberry

Edit tea info Last updated by LefTea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “For some reason I had a hankering for a fruity tea this morning. It's freaking freezing out which normally makes me crave desserty things to start my morning. In order to keep myself from going...” Read full tasting note
    LefTea 96 tasting notes

From Adagio/Tea Guys

My own blend of Adagio’s raspberry black tea with Tea Guys’ Chocolate Parfait (everybody loves parfait!)

About Adagio/Tea Guys View company

1 Tasting Note

For some reason I had a hankering for a fruity tea this morning. It’s freaking freezing out which normally makes me crave desserty things to start my morning. In order to keep myself from going to crazy with this sudden taste change I decided on a compromise and got to mixing.

3 generous tsps of Adagio’s raspberry, 2 tentative tsps of Tea Guys’ chocolate parfait. I was tentative with the chocolate because it tends to be quite strong and dominate when I add it to Teavana’s cocoa mint, but I suppose that’s probably because there’s already a chocolate element at work there. I could have, and will next time, increase the chocolate presence.

This is a little bit of heaven on this cold morning and making my morning navel-gazing meeting slightly more bearable (some of that may be attributed to the fact that I have my laptop and am writing this but look like I’m totally taking notes on all of the “important” things being said). There is a smidge of an aftertaste that I get every so often that I’m not digging but otherwise, this is an amazing combination that I’m sure I’ll drink more often.

I wonder how the chocolate parfait would mix with adagio’s mango…