Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Charisma

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Dry: Faint fruity scent. Soft, 'fuzzy' long green-white leaves mixed with fruits and berries. The making: used about 1.5 teaspoons. Used my large bodum glass teapot (it was my first teapot). I...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1595 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Description
‘I know a bank where the wild thyme blows, Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows, Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine, With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine: There sleeps Titania sometime of the night, Lull’d in these flowers with dances and delight’ -Shakespeare

Story
My name, Tanya, is a familiar form of Titania, so I feel a special affinity for the Queen of the Faeries. Before Shakespeare, she had no name, but he gave her an honorary title which came from the collective title of the daughters of the Greek TItans. There is such a beautiful history in myth and folklore of the name and the person, she deserved a beautiful tea!
Created by: Tanya Laird
Contains: white monkey, berry blast, wild strawberry

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Dry: Faint fruity scent. Soft, ‘fuzzy’ long green-white leaves mixed with fruits and berries.

The making: used about 1.5 teaspoons. Used my large bodum glass teapot (it was my first teapot). I haven’t used most of my teaware so I’ve decided to start using them again!! Makes me so happy inside. I also love sharing my love for tea with my boyfriend! He is starting to get hooked on different teas instead of the usual Assam with milk and sugar. (but I digress!)

Steeped: The color is a light yellow-caramel. The scent is faint fruity and floral. The taste is almost indescribable in a good way. It it so delicate and naturally sweet. This was blended very well. The white monkey was not overpowered by the fruit IMO, but they all worked in harmony. I imagine this would taste delightful cold brewed!

Overall: Great signature blend! I love it! I would love to try this cold. Delicate.