Sugar & Spice...Oh! So Nice

Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

From Adagio Teas

I have combined some seasonal favorites..Gingerbread so you get the taste of a spicy and oh so delicious cookie and vanilla and caramel for a double dose of sweet. A sinful treat you can enjoy all year round. Enjoy!
Created by: Rachana Carter
Contains: gingerbread, vanilla, caramel

About Adagio Teas View company

VERY Grateful I could try this thanks to Rachel!

I can primary taste the Gingerbread. It’s very light on the other flavors. If you like Gingerbread you will like this. I can’t say as I am a Gingerbread freak by any means but this was a fairly good tea and a nice treat!

I am delving into my swap boxes this morning (and I need to do so for quite a few mornings to come). This lovely-smelling blend is from Rachel, and is one of her own creations, too. Thanks so much!!

Had just enough for a pot this morning, so am sipping-down as well!

It’s delicious. Spicy-warm without being too bold, gingerbread-cookie tasting with a vanilla finish and some caramel notes. It’s a tea that your grandmother would treat you to if you popped ’round for a surprise visit, and serve with shortbreads. A shortbread cookie dipped in this would be amazing.

Rachel, thanks so much for sending me this!

Thanks Rachel for sending some of this my way. This is a sweet tasty morning treat. I taste a lot of the ceylon base, but am getting notes of caramel and slight nutmeg. It doesn’t taste like a flavored tea, it tastes like the leaves were meant to have this flavor to them. Very nice smooth blend. I tried this without additives, although I’m sure it would hold up well to cream and sugar. Very nice all by itself.

MMM… good rainy Monday morning cup. Speaking of which I could probably use some more rainy day tea – haha. Thanks Rachel!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Also thanks and noticed this wasn’t ranked either. Also, I just had this yesterday after a long time and boy was it yummy :-)

Caitlin

haha – yeah – I remedied that. And it was quite yummy!

For some reason this was not as strong as I had expected it to be. Perhaps it has been touched by air for quite some time. I’m not sure. But it smells spicy. The taste is of a very mild sweet and spice, just like the name. It tastes almost like regular black tea with a hint of spices. It is a comfort tea, and it is great for cozy-ing up at home during a winter storm. I didn’t try it with sugar or milk, which is great! This tea isn’t bitter. Overall a good cuppa.