Serenitea: Kaylee

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by oOTeaOo

• “Not bad... not bad at all! I feel very sleepy right now, and I decided to take something decaffeinated. Serenitea: Kaylee was just right. I'm a big fan of rooibos, especially rooibos vanilla. ...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1584 tasting notes
  • “Just a little too mild for me. Its delicious though. Just very very mild. Slightly vanilla-y and just barely strawberry-ish. But maybe I didn't steep it long enough. Would be lovely for a shiny...” Read full tasting note
    MidnightNaiad 21 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Goin’ on a year now I ain’t had nothin’ twixt my nethers weren’t run on batteries!’ Well, don’t you worry any longer about twixed nethers, because this tea is sheer happiness in a cup. A perfect combination for our favorite ship’s mechanic: a red vanilla tea with lots of wild strawberries. This is a ‘glass half full’ kind of dessert tea, and we think Kaylee would call it ‘shiny!’

Created by: Austin Browncoats
Contains: rooibos vanilla, wild strawberry

About Adagio Teas View company

Not bad… not bad at all! I feel very sleepy right now, and I decided to take something decaffeinated. Serenitea: Kaylee was just right. I’m a big fan of rooibos, especially rooibos vanilla. This blend was complimented nicely by the wild strawberry mix. It wasn’t too fruity or tart, and it added a nice sweetness to the tea. Not very saccharine, but a nice, mild honey-like sweetness. The rooibos vanilla mellowed out the fruits. Calmed me down even more. Sleep well! Good night!

Just a little too mild for me. Its delicious though. Just very very mild. Slightly vanilla-y and just barely strawberry-ish. But maybe I didn’t steep it long enough.

Would be lovely for a shiny summer tea party with lots of frilly dresses and mild tea cakes and huge bowls of strawberries.

Definitely not an every day tea though.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more