An Appetite Suppressant

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Charisma

• “This was ok. I felt I really tasted the Grapefruit right away but the I really didn't taste the remaining flavors. The problem is that it is leaving an acidic flavor behind that I can't shake. ...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 431 tasting notes
  • “A nice solid oolong tea. I couldn't discern the flavors that much. Maybe it is because the blend has been exposed to air and has been in the box for a long time. I would have liked to taste the...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1592 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Grapefruit is reknowned for helping to curb appetite and boost weight loss efforts. This delicious oolong tea combines natural grapefruit flavors, sweetly rounded out by a touch of vanilla and almond. You’ll enjoy the flavor so much, you may forget to munch on unhealthy snacks!

Created by: Sarah Almon
Contains: vanilla oolong, almond oolong, grapefruit oolong

About Adagio Teas View company

This was ok. I felt I really tasted the Grapefruit right away but the I really didn’t taste the remaining flavors. The problem is that it is leaving an acidic flavor behind that I can’t shake. This just isn’t for me, I was really hope to like this one a lot.

Cofftea

Maybe it needs a slightly lower temp? Sugar? Almond and grapefruit sounds like a very weird combo. Some people do get bitter almond from it. I wonder how it would be iced?

mpierce87

I think the question is: Are you hungry?…lol.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Only hungry for more tea. LOL :-)

A nice solid oolong tea. I couldn’t discern the flavors that much. Maybe it is because the blend has been exposed to air and has been in the box for a long time. I would have liked to taste the grapefruit. The vanilla and almond were slightly discernable. Good overall.