Valentines

Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Dark Chocolate, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Rose Petals
Chocolate, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Pyroxy

• “Just received my package with a little over $50 dollars in samples from Adagio, so I have lots of new teas to try out in the next few weeks. Yay! This was the first one I picked out of the bunch...” Read full tasting note
    ragashanti 92 tasting notes
  • “Once upon a time, Ninavampi didn't know much about tea. She wondered around trying things that sounded tasty, mostly super sweetened to help her get through studying. This tea in particular was a...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes
  • “Backlog from yesterday! Yesterday was a very nice, laid back Wednesday. I didn't have any homework after I finished my online stuff that was due for this week, so I sat back, watched some...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “Interestingly, given the amount of points I decided to give this one, I seem to be racing through the sample TeaEqualsBliss gave me. Adagio sample tin sized sample that is. I can usually make those...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1279 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Have you been looking for true love in a teacup? Then you’re sure to fall ‘head over heels’ for the Valentine’s tea. It deliciously combines the luxurious flavor of fresh-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries with the taste of premium Ceylon black tea. Don’t wait until February to treat yourself to this romantic tea, give it a try today.

About Adagio Teas View company

How do I confess my love for thee? I certainly can’t count the ways, but this tea is one of my all-time favourites. It tastes just as it promises, with bright strawberry and dark chocolate, and is especially good with milk. Highly recommended.

After a very overzealous spending spree on Adagio teas, I’m beginning to think I’m really not much of a Ceylon drinker. I got this tea, ordered 3 ounces thinking I’d love it so much… ::sigh:: How wrong I was. I mean, it was black tea— one of my favorite things, ever— and what everyone kept saying tasted like chocolate-covered strawberries.

I didn’t taste any chocolate-covered strawberries, and what I was hoping would be a rich-tasting, bold, smooth black tea base was merely astringent and bitter. I don’t think that’s just my oversensitive-to-bitterness palate, either— cartomancer asked for sugar in his, and he never wants sugar in anything!

I am willing to trade this. I bought a three-ounce bag and used two teaspoons of it.

Ahhh Valentine’s…..for when you want that hint of chocolate & strawberries without the added calories. I love a good strong cuppa Valentine’s to relax. I let it steep extra long & it doesn’t come out tasting bitter or bad.

I haven’t tried it with milk yet. Maybe I should….might make it more enjoyable.

Love this tea! Sweet, strawberry (and slightly chocolate) aroma; excellent bright yet slightly sweet strawberry flavor very well enhanced with milk or half-and-half, and sugar. One of my very favorites.

I love this tea. Smells like chocolate, tastes like strawberries! It definitely needs a little sugar to bring out the flavor. Very tasty!

Yummm. This is the perfect dessert tea. The sweet/tartness of the strawberry with the richness of the chocolate is amazing. I can get two good steepings out of it. It’s a new favorite I’ve had 4 cups in the last 24 hours.

i think what makes this tea good is the stronger strawberry flavor and the more subtle chocolate flavor. i had most of a cup of this at work earlier today (lost the last 2 sips as i dropped dog food into it) its defiantly something i can see myself coming back to but personally i dont think id purchase it. it isnt significant enough for me to purchase even the 4oz tin. the strawberry alone is amazing, and chocolate alone is gross so im glad they found a way to make it work out nicely.
the scent of this tea is stronger on the chocolate than the flavor.

My friend’s favourite tea, so this was another one on the list to try. The chocolate taste works a lot better in this than in other so-called chocolate teas I’ve tried and I love the strawberry aspect! Definitely a winner.

LisaD gave me this one… and I don’t get it. I cannot taste chocolate and the strawberries are very faint. It’s not bad, but it’s not over the top awesome either… I may not be partial to Ceylon… I don’t know..

I don’t dislike it – I will probably try it again sometime!

Suzi

I wonder if you got some older leaves? I bought a big 4 oz tin of this tea, and then didn’t drink it for well over a year. It’s very light and bland now, not at all as wonderful as when I first bought the tea, when the chocolate-strawberry flavor was strong and delicious.

Tastes exactly like chocolate covered strawberries without the guilt! I love Adagio Teas and this is one of my favorites from them.