Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Dark Chocolate, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Rose Petals
Almond, Chocolate, Rose, Floral, Maple Syrup, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Pyroxy

• “Just received my package with a little over $50 dollars in samples from Adagio, so I have lots of new teas to try out in the next few weeks. Yay! This was the first one I picked out of the bunch to...” Read full tasting note
    ragashanti 92 tasting notes
  • “Once upon a time, Ninavampi didn’t know much about tea. She wondered around trying things that sounded tasty, mostly super sweetened to help her get through studying. This tea in particular...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 160 tasting notes
  • “Backlog from yesterday! Yesterday was a very nice, laid back Wednesday. I didn’t have any homework after I finished my online stuff that was due for this week, so I sat back, watched some...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “Interestingly, given the amount of points I decided to give this one, I seem to be racing through the sample TeaEqualsBliss gave me. Adagio sample tin sized sample that is. I can usually make those...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1328 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Have you been looking for true love in a teacup? Then you’re sure to fall ‘head over heels’ for the Valentine’s tea. It deliciously combines the luxurious flavor of fresh-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries with the taste of premium Ceylon black tea. Don’t wait until February to treat yourself to this romantic tea, give it a try today.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

I got this for my hubby as a gift he dint liked it. I have learned he doesn’t like strawberry and chocolate flavors together. Oh well. As for my opinion its and just OKEY tea. I brewd it with a dash of almond milk, i got a strong flavor of chocolate but not enough strawberry in my opinion.

Flavors: Almond, Chocolate, Rose

Ooh, just in time for the holiday, my Valentines tea arrived from Adagio. First whiff, not hugely impressed. There’s a little scent of the promised chocolate-strawberries, but something is throwing it off. Can’t put my finger on what it is. Nevertheless, I brew up a healthy portion, and as usual when trying a new tea, slowly add truvia until I get it right. I needed to put quite a bit in there to bring out the full flavors, (about 1 tsp truvia for 16 oz tea?) but once I got it right, this tea is GREAT. I mean, it definitely tastes like strawberry-chocolate candy, with a nice deep black tea base, exactly what I was hoping for. I’m very pleased!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Added 1t of sugar. I wouldn’t say that this tea tastes like chocolate-covered strawberries like it’s trying to do, but you can definitely taste the chocolate and fruity notes. Overall, pleasant.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML

This was a sample from Flyawaybirdie from my Secret Santa present :) I was looking forward to this one. As it turns out, I’ve already been spoiled by Lupicia’s Chocolate & Strawberry Puer tea, because this one couldn’t hold a candle to that one. It’s light on flavor and didn’t deliver on the rose petals at all. Oh well. Once less tea I’ll be tempted to buy :)

I received this tea awhile ago from Adagio’s tea of the month. When I opened the package, I was hit by the strong smell of chocolate and something that smelled like freeze-dried strawberries. I assumed it would be delicious.

Chocolate teas are my thing. Sweet tasting teas are my thing. This was not my thing.

I brewed this for about 5 minutes with splenda. As I bring it to my lips, it smells how it does dry. I have such anticipation, surely this will taste good!

First sip: Slight bitter hit first, followed by the overwhelming taste of… maple syrup? It tastes like chocolate only a vaguely, but then it also tastes floral, and combining those = maple syrup taste. The flavors are blending—in a bad way.

Second, third, fourth, and fifth sips: Nope. Not any better. My gums around my molars taste like maple syrup. Need a new tea to mask it asap.

DO NOT WANT. I don’t know if I can finish it!

Flavors: Chocolate, Floral, Maple Syrup

I know – wrong holiday….
I’m not getting much strawberry – this is pretty much all dark chocolate to me. I’m not a fan of the Ceylon base – that with the dark chocolate makes this too bitter for me. :((

2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Teeny Tiny Tea Box round 2

Ehh… this is a tea that I drank that’s halfway decent.

I love this tea.

Its rosy, flowery, chocolaty, with a hint of strawberry.

It has a good flavor, and is nice on its own. But I like to add some vanilla almond milk!

If you don’t like flowery or rose teas, this is not for you.

Flavors: Chocolate, Flowers, Rose

T&C TTB Tea #15 Backlog May 28

Sort of reminded me of H&S’s valentine’s tea, what with the roses and the chocolate, but the addition of the strawberry flavoring actually made me prefer this one.
I added milk to my cup and it was ok, but I certainly didn’t love it.

There was a chemical taste to it that was the very sort of thing that turned me so strongly against flavored teas when I was pregnant. I still don’t love it.

Would not buy!