Valentines

Black Fruit Blend
Black Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Dark Chocolate, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Rose Petals
Chocolate, Floral, Maple Syrup, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Pyroxy

• “Just received my package with a little over $50 dollars in samples from Adagio, so I have lots of new teas to try out in the next few weeks. Yay! This was the first one I picked out of the bunch to...” Read full tasting note
    ragashanti 92 tasting notes
  • “Once upon a time, Ninavampi didn’t know much about tea. She wondered around trying things that sounded tasty, mostly super sweetened to help her get through studying. This tea in particular...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 160 tasting notes
  • “Backlog from yesterday! Yesterday was a very nice, laid back Wednesday. I didn’t have any homework after I finished my online stuff that was due for this week, so I sat back,...” Read full tasting note
    ianerickson 119 tasting notes
  • “Interestingly, given the amount of points I decided to give this one, I seem to be racing through the sample TeaEqualsBliss gave me. Adagio sample tin sized sample that is. I can usually make those...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1317 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Have you been looking for true love in a teacup? Then you’re sure to fall ‘head over heels’ for the Valentine’s tea. It deliciously combines the luxurious flavor of fresh-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries with the taste of premium Ceylon black tea. Don’t wait until February to treat yourself to this romantic tea, give it a try today.

About Adagio Teas View company

Tea & Cards TTB

This is a delightful tea…in the bag it smells like chocolate-covered strawberries (without any of the cloying aspects) and once steeped it opens up into a hearty, solid (and damn good) black tea with background notes of strawberry – which taste delightfully authentic – and the barest hint of chocolate.

It’s smooth and slightly dry without being astringent and leaves you with a mildly dessert-esque after taste. It’s not a dessert tea by any means, but if you like your mornings with a hint of sweetness this could easily be a good match for you.

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I had the most incredibly horrid weekend in a long long time. Resulting in being enormously busy and feeling unsafe and wanting to cry.

I brewed up a large pot of this this morning, and am on the third steep now. Nothing like tea and chocolate to help fortify you after bad things happen.

Ost

I’m sorry :( Hope this is a better week for you!hugs

Cheri

Sorry to hear about your bad weekend. I hope things are better and you feel safe again.

This tea is SWEET. The flavor is mostly chocolate with a berry twist and tiny bit of floral tossed in. It’s a great dessert tea but the intense sweetness keeps it from being stocked regularly for me. Helps me kill my chocolate cravings so I keep coming back to it.

This was quite yummy brewed with a pinch of dried stevia and a splash of vanilla soy milk. Much more subtle than Adagio’s description, but nonetheless delicious!

I really tried to like this one, but it just tastes all muddy to me basically. All I’m realy tasting is an artifical chocolate flavor and something else I just can’t place. Not a fav.

This tea kind of confuses me. The first few sips, I didn’t really care for it. Now I’m getting a really comforting flavor that reminds me of strawberry flavored milk. I don’t taste much chocolate. Probably not a tea I would drink on a regular basis, but I don’t regret buying it. Prepared with almond milk and stevia.

First off, just let me say, I really enjoy sweet teas. And the only kicker I have against Valentines is that it’s got a little bitter kick, but it’s still greatly enjoyable. I think my favorite part is actually watching it bloom. Going from the little leaves to a giant wad of soggy leaves. Anyways…

I love the color of this tea, and the aroma is just so… yummy. :] I agree with previous reviews, there is no fighting between flavors, it is chocolate covered strawberries and it’s delicious. It might not be for everyone, which is why sample sizes work. I’m currently waiting for Adagio to get Valentines back in stock. Totally buying a larger size. I love drinking it in winter.

I should send Adagio a well-worded Thank You note for blending this tea. Chocolate and Strawberry in tea form? How can you go wrong? It really is true love in a cup. The strawberry is the real star of this tea, with the chocolate flavor lingering afterward. It is not overpowering, but doesn’t leave you disappointed.

I kind of love this? I got a sample tin with my first-ever tea purchase, but I didn’t actually try it out for about a year and a half because I forgot about it. It’s really wonderful and a great dessert tea—I got a tin of it for my boyfriend for Valentine’s.

I was anticipating this tea for Valentine’s Day and I’ll have to say I was not disappointed. I would suspect many will expect a bold chocolate/strawberry taste something you would get from one of those Starbuck’s gourmet cups of coffee that has lots of flavor. Well it doesn’t, it’s subtle but it’s delightful and lingers there for a while. For this reason I love it. I ate Shortbread Fingers with it and boy was the combination deeeeelish. This will definitely be a regular on my tea list