Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love of vanilla, Adagio has created Vanilla Tea. Combining the delectable flavor of sweet vanilla beans and premium Ceylon black tea, I’ll scream, you’ll scream, we’ll all scream for… Vanilla tea!

About Adagio Teas View company

This one is no frills. It tastes like average quality black tea with well balanced vanilla flavor. It is very nice, doesn’t rock my world. I think it would be good for people who just want an easy to drink hot beverage on a cold day.

Not very exciting at all. Pretty disappointing, actually. It’s not all that creamy and not all that vanilla-y.

It smells a little like chocolate in the bag and sort of like a cookie brewed, but it mostly just tastes like black tea with a generic sweetness. I’ll try it with milk next, but I doubt I’ll miss this sample when it’s gone.

I have had this tea for a while, but I am having it iced for the first time today. It is way too hot and humid for hot tea this afternoon. This tea has a nice vanilla flavor and is slightly creamy. I find I need a ton more sweetener with this cold than I do hot. Overall, I think this is a pretty basic, but good vanilla black tea.

I like a bit of a stronger tea, the aroma of this tea was amazing but the flavour wasn’t quite strong enough for me. That said, what I could taste was amazing.

Vanilla flavor a bit synthetic tasting/ smelling. It tastes more like cookie dough tea than just vanilla, there is some shortbread flavor to it. The vanilla essence is more authentic with the addition of (rice) milk.

Pretty good with sugar. A bit too bitter for me black.

kind of boring. its nice for an anytime tea. my fiancée LOVES this i just bought him a large tin today

delicious. shared it with friends.

I really love this tea, but I wish the vanilla taste was stronger. The taste of the ceylon overpowers it. And yet, I probably will keep buying it. :) It’s wonderful to mix with fruity blends. Adds a smooth dimension to any tea.