Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love of vanilla, Adagio has created Vanilla Tea. Combining the delectable flavor of sweet vanilla beans and premium Ceylon black tea, I’ll scream, you’ll scream, we’ll all scream for… Vanilla tea!

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m not dead!

This tea is the first tea I’ve had in many months. It is not really the best thing to start out with, since it’s fairly low-quality for a vanilla tea and requires some persnickety temp/time to get it not bitter for me. As it turns out somewhat bitter in this case.

I thought I’d reviewed it before but I can’t find my own tasting note. At any rate, I have maybe one pot of this left and I won’t be replacing it.

In other news, my health crisis is pretty over. I’ve changed job sites for 6 months to a year and Things. I’ll be catching up with stuff over the next week or so. Apologies to those I’ve let down. I should really know better than to make any promises to anyone by now.

Flavors: Vanilla

thank godness everything is ok :) welcome back!

Tea Sipper

Welcome back! :D

Starfevre

Things got really bad. And they’re still not good. Certain things are really really not good. But I’m trying to normalize and that means being back on this site. Please be gentle :(

TheTeaFairy

Happy to see you back :-)

OMGsrsly

Glad to see you back! Hopefully everything continues improving for you.

I received this in a sample set from Adagio. This is not to bad, but not my favorite vanilla tea. It smells wonderful, the black base offers a tad bit of astringency , but nothing too strong and the vanilla comes through with each sip. A nice cup of tea.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea helped me tremendously when I had a cold, but I needed caffeine to help me study for a sociology test. It has a smooth vanilla flavor that compliments the black tea base! It also blends well with fruity teas.

Flavors: Vanilla

This one is no frills. It tastes like average quality black tea with well balanced vanilla flavor. It is very nice, doesn’t rock my world. I think it would be good for people who just want an easy to drink hot beverage on a cold day.

Not very exciting at all. Pretty disappointing, actually. It’s not all that creamy and not all that vanilla-y.

It smells a little like chocolate in the bag and sort of like a cookie brewed, but it mostly just tastes like black tea with a generic sweetness. I’ll try it with milk next, but I doubt I’ll miss this sample when it’s gone.

I have had this tea for a while, but I am having it iced for the first time today. It is way too hot and humid for hot tea this afternoon. This tea has a nice vanilla flavor and is slightly creamy. I find I need a ton more sweetener with this cold than I do hot. Overall, I think this is a pretty basic, but good vanilla black tea.

I like a bit of a stronger tea, the aroma of this tea was amazing but the flavour wasn’t quite strong enough for me. That said, what I could taste was amazing.

Vanilla flavor a bit synthetic tasting/ smelling. It tastes more like cookie dough tea than just vanilla, there is some shortbread flavor to it. The vanilla essence is more authentic with the addition of (rice) milk.

Pretty good with sugar. A bit too bitter for me black.