Jasmine #5

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

From Adagio Teas

Oolong tea from the Fujian province of China infused with the delicate scent of the night-blooming jasmine flowers. If you enjoy jasmine tea, we urge you to try the sublime taste of its well-made varieties. The ‘Jasmine Suite no. 5’ is a Chun Hao grade tea that is a suitable daily treat. It produces a sweet cup with a light and lingering scent of fresh jasmine flowers.

About Adagio Teas View company

Delightfully aromatic, floral scent. One of the best Jasmine teas I’ve tried yet.

I love this jasmine! I drink it anytime — day or night. Also excellent for cooking jasmine rice in your home rice cooker; simply steep your tea and add to your cooker as you would water with your rice. Don’t over-steep this tea, however. It gets bitter very easily.

I have the sample tin of this and it’s the first time I’ve brewed my own Jasmine tea. It has a very pure flavor and I look forward to drinking it. Like @thestranger said, I’m not sure if I should order more or if there might better Jasmines to try first.

lovely floral scent and flavor imparted by the jasmine. goes well hot or iced. i enjoy it without sugar.

Opening the tin, the amazing bouquet draws you in. It is as if I lit a stick of Jasmine incense and let the smoke waft up around me. This key characteristic is also the key problem with this tea: the bouquet overpowers the flavor. It is like drinking a bottle of perfume.

Fabulous tea. Strong scent, but flavor to me is gentle and smooth. Slight bitter aftertaste, definitely better not to let it cool too much though as mine tends to get an almost sour flavor when it does.